Stray: The Cyberpunk Cat

gospvg

I really hope there's a way to disable those overly obnoxious button prompts. They're ruining the immersion and taking the guesswork away. As a cat, any leap or hop should come down to instinct, not because the game visually highlights that it's possible or not.

Looks really nice.

Will it be coming to Xbox or is it one to add to my list of PlayStation games for when I finally pick one up?

Still doing that odd thing I’ve only seen on PS Store of having it listed but no price or ability to preorder until the very last minute. Never understood the purpose of that but had my tinfoil hat suspicion’s that it’s when they aren’t sure how it’s going to review and have a number of price points in mind…

2 hours ago, JPL said:

Looks really nice.

Will it be coming to Xbox or is it one to add to my list of PlayStation games for when I finally pick one up?

Hard to say really, it looks like Sony get quite heavily involved in the making of these indie exclusives they’ve had as we’ve yet to hear about stuff like JETT, Solar Ash or Sifu coming elsewhere and they’ve been out a while now. 

There’s a free trial of PS premium at the mo I wonder if you can stream it to a PC/IPad? 

Once again, it does look like the PC version is fairly shit. Unoptimised, and considerably worse an experience than the PS5 version. Clearly this is a conspiracy instigated by nVidia to make sure you buy a 40xx series card ;)

2 hours ago, JoeK said:

Once again, it does look like the PC version is fairly shit. Unoptimised, and considerably worse an experience than the PS5 version. Clearly this is a conspiracy instigated by nVidia to make sure you buy a 40xx series card ;)

or a ps5