IGNORED

80s Sweat Mix - what would you include?

pastry

With COVID and boring health issues (anaemia) this past year or so I've been out of the gym, but I really need to get back there – so I'm setting up a playlist of tracks to get pumped.

I'm leaning towards classic 80s (-ish) machoism rather than pop – so hopefully you guys don't suggest too much Laura Brannigan.

Example:

I have an 80's gym playlist which is literally songs from rocky 4, no retreat no surrender, bloodsport, kickboxer, karate kid, top gun, all that energizing feel good cheese is brilliant. It's made from MP3s so i cant link it but i'll post it up later if you're interested  :) 

Shit I made this thread then forgot to follow it or check back. Top suggestions, some of them already in my list.

Bit disappointed nobody went for Anvil of Crom (Conan OST), it's a belter and was the 2nd track on my list..!

I'll get around to updating the playlist with choice tracks you guys posted, then share it here.