IGNORED

Lawn Mowing Sim (Xbox & PC, not sure PS5 can handle it)

Gotters

• 3 months later...

Things this game needs to have:

• annoying electric lawnmower cable management; or
  • getting half way through the lawn and the one battery runs flat, but you remember the one for the strimmer has a couple of bars left in it, and even though it's half the capacity you desperately hope it does the rest. Fewer weeds in this bit, you may make it
  • frequently stopping to ask your other half if that's a weed or not and whether you should mow over it
  • carefully steering around the milkweed plants that randomly grow in the middle of your lawn, because Monarchs
  • never quite getting the striped lawn effect by going all the way one way, then back the other, in straight lines because straight lines are hard

etc

18 hours ago, TehStu said:

Things this game needs to have:

• annoying electric lawnmower cable management; or
  • getting half way through the lawn and the one battery runs flat, but you remember the one for the strimmer has a couple of bars left in it, and even though it's half the capacity you desperately hope it does the rest. Fewer weeds in this bit, you may make it
  • frequently stopping to ask your other half if that's a weed or not and whether you should mow over it
  • carefully steering around the milkweed plants that randomly grow in the middle of your lawn, because Monarchs
  • never quite getting the striped lawn effect by going all the way one way, then back the other, in straight lines because straight lines are hard

etc

• Toilets

6 hours ago, cassidy said:

I've now completed 3 contracts and have to say this is a very relaxing and satisfying game. Goddam is the font bloody tiny though. 

Yeah I’ve found this too, these games that start life on PC and get ported to consoles need to address these issues. 

other than that though the game is super relaxing and even though I have a shed load of super cars in Forza Horizon 5 I’d rather pootle round on a ride on mower. 

1 minute ago, Fletch said:

Yeah I’ve found this too, these games that start life on PC and get ported to consoles need to address these issues. 

other than that though the game is super relaxing and even though I have a shed load of super cars in Forza Horizon 5 I’d rather pootle round on a ride on mower. 

One drawback though is as @carlospie said in the Gamepass thread. My better half has now twice said I'm doing the lawn next summer.  

Yes happily if you get me a sit down Lawnmower. 

47 minutes ago, cassidy said:

One drawback though is as @carlospie said in the Gamepass thread. My better half has now twice said I'm doing the lawn next summer.  

Yes happily if you get me a sit down Lawnmower. 

My wife’s words were “Are you fucking kidding me” when she caught me playing it. 
😂

• 3 months later...

checks calendar, nope not April 1st

I love the earnestness of the music juxtaposed to the barely animated bloke on his ride on mower. Think it's around £4 as was $5 on search I did.