Jump to content
IGNORED

Call Of Duty Vanguard - WW2 2021 style


englishbob
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Cheers, I sorted it last night though. I logged in and saw the game modes, tried one and uninstalled it. I don't give a fuck about their gimmicky seasonal bullshit and I've had enough of Shipment to last me a lifetime.

I will never understand why anyone would ever want to play shipment more than once in their lifetime or why they keep ignoring much better classic maps to keep bringing it back. Nuketown can do one as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Commiserations to anyone that got this for Christmas and jumped into MP and wonders what the fuck has happened. They rolled out a seasonal update about a week or so before Christmas and knackered the playlist rotation - so you only ever get between 5 or 6 of the same maps in repetition. They left it in this state and buggered off. 

 

I don't blame you if you are bored shitless of it by now, its usually better than this, but it seems they don't want you to play the game you paid for

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yep really enjoying it too. The spawns are fucking terrible and I constantly get spawned directly in front of enemies with my back to them. The same has happened the other way though. 

 

At this point I'm sure it's intentional by the devs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, T Pot said:

Yep really enjoying it too. The spawns are fucking terrible and I constantly get spawned directly in front of enemies with my back to them. The same has happened the other way though. 

 

At this point I'm sure it's intentional by the devs. 

 

Intentionally badly programmed

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, englishbob said:

 

Intentionally badly programmed

 

 

I'm not in a position to watch the video right now, but I genuinley think the bad spawns on COD games are on purpose. Multiple engines, multiple teams, a new game every year. There's no way the exact same problem spreads across all of them. The game has got faster and faster over the years, it's more of a twitch shooter & get you back into the frantic chaos as fast as possible every year. I honestly reckon the spawns are like that for a reason to push that kick of the "cod rage" and keep you nipping at it. 

 

I've lost count how many times I've been in a deathloop, and same on the opposite side, how many times I've been actively shooting an enemy and another has spawned between us and I've got a double kill. Old cod games didn't used to spawn you in the line of site of enemies (especially ones already firing).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, T Pot said:

 

I'm not in a position to watch the video right now, but I genuinley think the bad spawns on COD games are on purpose. Multiple engines, multiple teams, a new game every year. There's no way the exact same problem spreads across all of them. The game has got faster and faster over the years, it's more of a twitch shooter & get you back into the frantic chaos as fast as possible every year. I honestly reckon the spawns are like that for a reason to push that kick of the "cod rage" and keep you nipping at it. 

 

I've lost count how many times I've been in a deathloop, and same on the opposite side, how many times I've been actively shooting an enemy and another has spawned between us and I've got a double kill. Old cod games didn't used to spawn you in the line of site of enemies (especially ones already firing).

 

In the video it's a FFA match with only 7 other players on the fairly large Paradise map. To be fair it's on the initial start up game spawn, but it is such a large map that it is completely inexcusable.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, englishbob said:

 

In the video it's a FFA match with only 7 other players on the fairly large Paradise map. To be fair it's on the initial start up game spawn, but it is such a large map that it is completely inexcusable.

 

Ah okay. I still stand by that the developers know about it and intentionally leave it in. In Cod4 back in the day I remember a patch so you didn't spawn in the direct sight of enemies. 

 

Starting with MW2 the games started to get super fast and hyperactive. (Remember sprinting with ninja and the sawn off shotties dual wielding?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I love this game. 129 kills on shipment last night it was hilarious. Double barreled shotgun has been nerfed though so I'm working on getting a golden machete. It's also impossible to get the katana as it's bugged too!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive always disliked Shipment but suddenly enjoyed playing with the Christmas theme, now it’s gone back to the Grey & Brown I don’t really like it again, amazing what aesthetics can do (well for me anyway)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.