IGNORED

Call Of Duty Vanguard - WW2 2021 style

englishbob

Being an idiot and having had  a few drinks I impulse purchased the Santa hat/Christmas jumper skin thing on Christmas Day but it didn’t work….until it’s been fixed today in the update, so yeah I’ve got my Christmas skin ready to use on January 12th, Thanks Guys!

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, carlospie said:

Is it wrong I really want to buy snoop dawgggg

I think I worked out that the 2400 COD points (?) is about £15

It's a bit tragic being in this to be honest, it's based around World War 2 isn't it, as far as I know gansta rap didn't exist at the time

52 minutes ago, englishbob said:

I think I worked out that the 2400 COD points (?) is about £15

It's a bit tragic being in this to be honest, it's based around World War 2 isn't it, as far as I know gansta rap didn't exist at the time

Snoop is eternal. Yeh £15. I haven't played this for months but when he executed me today I genuinely lolled. 

I'm pretty sure its because it was patched in December and has been fucked ever since (playlists limiting to about 6 maps per mode, which is really really shit).

Otherwise where else can you get Snoop Dogg running around in 1944 era Berlin ?

https://docs.publicnow.com/viewDoc?hash_primary=9DA35650AB02663576DCF46EAE9FC6E22F746B26

Call of Duty, our largest franchise, continued to see the benefits of our initiatives to expand reach, engagement and player investment in 2021. The Warzone free-to-play experience continued to engage tens of millions of monthly players, including many in countries outside of our traditional regions, creating numerous opportunities for player investment in in-game content and our premium releases. While Call of Duty remains one of the most successful entertainment franchises of all time, our 2021 premium release didn’t meet our expectations, we believe primarily due to our own execution. The game’s World War II setting didn’t resonate with some of our community and we didn’t deliver as much innovation in the premium game as we would have liked. We are certainly addressing both of these issues with the 2022 launch. Development on the 2022 premium and Warzone experiences is being led by Activision’s renowned Infinity Ward studio. We are working on the most ambitious plan in Call of Duty history, with over 3,000 people now working on the franchise and a return to the Modern Warfare setting that delivered our most successful Call of Duty title ever.

I don't think it was the setting that was the problem, for me it's that the game wasn't finished. The spawns were fucked, the camo challenges were bugged and most of the maps aren't very good. Then they added the attack on titan skins, and now you've got players running around Berlin as a bright pink naked titan. I don't think it's the worst game in the franchise but I stopped playing about half way through the last season, for me the spawns are a dealbreaker, it pops players up anywhere which makes dom a waste of time. The amount of times I get killed by someone who's appeared behind me is ridiculous, there doesn't seem to be a distinction between 'our side' of the map and theirs, it just shoehorns in players anywhere, whether that's in another player's gunsights or not. I find the whole thing pretty frustrating. 

On 05/05/2022 at 20:31, englishbob said:

We are working on the most ambitious plan in Call of Duty history, with over 3,000 people now working on the franchise

That's astonishing.

Though, of course, 2,500 are working on novelty skin packs for the multiplayer.

3,000 staff does sound crazy. 

"We are working on the most ambitious plan in Call of Duty history"

Here are a couple of things you can do and it won't cost you any money...

* Remove the Ninja thing - or anything that allows you to move in silence - completely stupid

* Slow some of the running movements down

* Animation penalty for jumping and firing - or just point the gun away from the screen when you press jump. Bunny hopping shooting is tragic

* Actually include the Free-for-All mode into any challenges to boost the player numbers in this mode. It's the forgotten mode and it's sad that no one has a reason to play it. 

Chances they will do any of that:

None

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd re-install the last COD - Cold War - and give that a go again and compare against Vanguard.

Cold War

More players it seems

Better sound all round

Map rotation works

Spawns are disgusting - possibly the worst the series has been

Jumping pricks

Vanguard

Not many players

Shit sound, really weak

Very pretty graphically in comparison to Cold War - and the latest Battlefield

Map rotation has been fucked since December

In both, maybe a bit more in Cold War, quick scoping is out of control