Lego Star Wars - Skywalker Saga

gospvg

• 3 months later...

Finished off the individual episodes a while back. The entire “Skywalker Saga” (🤮) stuff is basically just an intro to the main game, which is Free Play. It is absolutely vast! Going to keep me busy for months.

Also, WTF is this?? Can’t shoot it and can’t collect it. Just seems to follow me around.

44DBD649-98DA-4509-946A-6E26E9FE871E.jpeg

3 hours ago, womblingfree said:

Finished off the individual episodes a while back. The entire “Skywalker Saga” (🤮) stuff is basically just an intro to the main game, which is Free Play. It is absolutely vast! Going to keep me busy for months.

The platinum took me over 120 hours. But it was a nice distraction from a toxic job at the time. I can neither confirm or deny I played it during quieter afternoons WFH.

On 02/11/2022 at 10:48, milko said:

I'm trying to get this for my kid on Switch but it's bewildering. So many variant versions at crazy prices! I have 'preordered' what appears to be a standard version at Amazon, due for release on 31st December? But that surely can't be right? But it was £28 which I like a lot more than I like £50.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07T1KMS3V/

Dunno why you have to pre-order.  You can pick it up from Smyths now for the same price

https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/video-games-and-tablets/video-games/lego-star-wars-skywalker-saga/lego-star-wars-the-skywalker-saga-nintendo-switch/p/179244

I think the other versions are for the character DLC packs included, but I would just wait until cd-keys have a cheap code for it.

thanks for the heads up @Ivanho

Do cdkeys ever get the star wars switch DLC? They only seem to have xbox and steam codes at the moment. I'm not massively fussed anyway, seems like there's already a lot of characters and the new ones don't get special levels.

No doubt they are planning on selling additional levels as another DLC pack (or packs) down the road. 

Cheeky if so as they previously included additional characters and level DLC together in previous Lego games.

I’m finally starting to run out of steam with this. I’ve finished all the free play stuff apart from a few bits that depend on doing things in the story levels. So I’m working back through the story levels to get all the kits and objectives and it’s turned into a real slog, the opposite of the sheer fun of the open world game. But I’m so close to completely finishing! So I don’t want to give up now.

• 1 month later...
On 05/11/2022 at 18:21, Darren said:

I’m finally starting to run out of steam with this. I’ve finished all the free play stuff apart from a few bits that depend on doing things in the story levels. So I’m working back through the story levels to get all the kits and objectives and it’s turned into a real slog, the opposite of the sheer fun of the open world game. But I’m so close to completely finishing! So I don’t want to give up now.

Had the same when some of the brick quests got a bit finicky (and surprisingly long-winded) Push through, you’ve come this far!

2 hours ago, teddymeow said:

Playing this on Xbox thanks to GamePass and I really don't like the split screen.

I remember when LEGO games where both characters on one screen. Maybe if you could choose horizontal split so there was a wider field of view I might feel differently.

Best one was the Wii U, one on the TV, one on the Pad.  Brilliant

2 hours ago, BitterToad said:

Hey team, looking for my Christmas game while I’m at my parents (I am 33 years old) and was wondering how this runs on Switch?

It runs fine. I've only ever had one major slowdown issue after about 20 hours and I feel that was just a glitch. 

Lego games are great for Xmas.