PlayStation Showcase 9th September 9pm

grounded_dreams

• gospvg changed the title to PlayStation Showcase 9th September 9pm
35 minutes ago, Luseth said:

Focus on horizon zero dawn and death loop I would have thought, would be nice if there was a surprise announcement or something but won't be holding my breath :D

If I had to guess:
- New Horizon trailer
- God of War trailer
- GT7 trailer
- The Last of Us Remake
- GTA V / GTA Trilogy Remasters
- Ghostwire Tokyo
- Kena Bridge of Spirits
- Returnal DLC

1 hour ago, Luseth said:

Focus on horizon zero dawn and death loop I would have thought, would be nice if there was a surprise announcement or something but won't be holding my breath :D

They’re normally quite up front if they’re just going to focus on one or two things. Feels like this one might be a bit of a belter?

Oooooh wait it’s still covid times though. Expectations set to: managed. 

1 minute ago, Sarlaccfood said:

They’re normally quite up front if they’re just going to focus on one or two things. Feels like this one might be a bit of a belter?

Oooooh wait it’s still covid times though. Expectations set to: managed. 

Yeah I try not to get my hopes up too much at the moment with gaming news, I know jobs have generally rolled on with everything working from home but there will have been some impact and it's been felt with the likes of Kena's release date moving back etc.

That said @Vemsie's suggestions might not be too far off the mark, I'm not convinced we will see much of god of war or GTA but I could be wrong of course. Maybe some more of stray and death stranding directors cut?

41 minutes ago, Vemsie said:

If I had to guess:
- New Horizon trailer
- God of War trailer
- GT7 trailer
- The Last of Us Remake
- GTA V / GTA Trilogy Remasters
- Ghostwire Tokyo
- Kena Bridge of Spirits
- Returnal DLC

I'm hoping we will get at least one surprise, hopefully Metal Gear Solid remake or a new Ridge Racer.

29 minutes ago, Luseth said:

Yeah I try not to get my hopes up too much at the moment with gaming news, I know jobs have generally rolled on with everything working from home but there will have been some impact and it's been felt with the likes of Kena's release date moving back etc.

That said @Vemsie's suggestions might not be too far off the mark, I'm not convinced we will see much of god of war or GTA but I could be wrong of course. Maybe some more of stray and death stranding directors cut?

GTA seems pretty likely: isn’t next gen remaster deux due in November?

It's a weird situation isn't it? They missed E3 and it's like there is this expectation every time they do a showcase now that they pay us back with their 'E3 worthy' showcase. So now everytime they do one and it's a few indie games, ports and deathloop/horizon I feel cheated.

59 minutes ago, Capwn said:

It's a weird situation isn't it? They missed E3 and it's like there is this expectation every time they do a showcase now that they pay us back with their 'E3 worthy' showcase. So now everytime they do one and it's a few indie games, ports and deathloop/horizon I feel cheated.

But they’re normally so explicit when it’s just going to be one or two games…and right out the gate too.

This one has a tacky sparkly logo, I’m well up for it now. 

About time Sony banged the drum a bit, we haven't had much in the way of big announcements for a while now, seems like they've been coasting on fumes for a while now. I'm expecting good things.

• Robo_1 pinned this topic
  • gospvg unpinned this topic