IGNORED

Tiny games

matt0

Just wasted 10 minutes on this:

https://ash-k.itch.io/loconundrum

It's an animated jigsaw puzzle, nothing more, nothing less. You can switch up the patterns, the number of pieces, the colour palette. That's it. Put it all back together as the shapes swirl around or the little worm fella's do their thing. A relaxing little game / toy thing.

Then from a while back there was this brain wrecking four way Tetris game.

Anyone got any personal favourites for stuff like this?

The ramp is a perfect example of this that is just you escape folder and very small light diorama areas to skating it cost about 4 quid on steam. It's what I would call a proper takeaway coffee game cost the same play llllllllfor about 10 minutes and yeah just have great great fun with it

36 minutes ago, Fry Crayola said:

Knowing that you use speech-to-text, I'm now imagining you doing a lovely trill there for no good reason.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand - A Small World Cup is extremely enjoyable as a side-on, 1v1 football game.

That's fantastic. Reminds me of Bounces on the C64.

Itch is a treasure trove of stuff like this.

7 hours ago, Fry Crayola said:

Knowing that you use speech-to-text, I'm now imagining you doing a lovely trill there for no good reason.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand - A Small World Cup is extremely enjoyable as a side-on, 1v1 football game.

Good grief, this has pretty much reduced me to tears laughing. In 4 quick games I have scored some of the unluckiest own goals ever, and scored some of the flukiest ones too. It's so funny. Random, but funny.