IGNORED

The Hidden Palace has dumped a load of Xbox and Dreamcast prototypes

robotattack

• 1 month later...

^^^ that's an amazing find (even if I can't personally stand Working Designs localisations).

On 22/09/2021 at 18:12, Colonel Panic said:

Looking at this, I realise I have a Spiderman beta on GD-R I should probably try to get archived. I got send the disk, but Bigben Interactive wouldn't send me the fucking system disk to boot it!

Noticing this now, I wonder whether the System Disk needs to be an original GD-ROM to allow your beta to boot on retail hardware. 

I've noticed GDI dumps of various System Disks are out there, and grabbed System Disk 2 some time back out of curiosity (it's a 6MB image with the padding removed).

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2021 at 00:31, robotattack said:

New PS2 release

Oh wow, only just seen this. Man, what I find!

I’ve finished the JPN version back in the day with a combination of trial and error and Gamefaqs msg board chat. It’s a bit janky but I really enjoyed it, it’s got that classic B movie compelling vibe that a lot of games have. The idea that people get a chance to play it is amazing.

• 1 month later...