IGNORED

Xbox 20th anniversary event 15th November - no new games will be announced.

Doctor Shark

2 minutes ago, Harsin said:

I don’t know why they didn’t do a preload a while back. We’ve had games go up a month in advance before. Back 4 Blood felt like it spent half a year on my SSD before it came out.

They probably wanted to keep it a secret. I mean, they didn’t succeed, but Halo Infinite downloading 50gb of data would have been even more of a giveaway. 

Just now, K said:

They probably wanted to keep it a secret. I mean, they didn’t succeed, but Halo Infinite downloading 50gb of data would have been even more of a giveaway. 

Not really that my entire point, we’ve had games preload data over a month in advance on Xbox before. Nobody would have thought twice iabout it f it wasn’t for the leakers yesterday.

Just now, Boozy The Clown said:

Fucking Manhunt man....

Fucking Max Payne 3 man.........

Fucking Skate fucking 2 man........

Uncle Phil is the fuckin' man, man...........

I'm in it for completely different games but yeah. So many titles I was really hoping for. Looking at this list they really went for the fan requests as much as possible. 

1 minute ago, Harsin said:

Not really that my entire point, we’ve had games preload data over a month in advance on Xbox before. Nobody would have thought twice iabout it f it wasn’t for the leakers yesterday.

Loads of games preload data but how many of them were super high-profile ones intended to have a surprise launch?

9 minutes ago, MattyP said:

Nice presentation... Although still no PGR on the BC list... :D There was a vague glimmer of hope they might have brought one of the 360 versions over.. ah well.. Still have my old 360 sitting here.. guess it will stay now.. 

its apparently the last one. I think they’re aware that everyone wants PGR, but given they can’t even sell FH3…

and I’m sure someone knows Gerbik wants Tenchu.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

You have peculiar taste. But to each their own and all that.

Anyway! BINARY DOMAIN! OTOGI 1 AND 2! FEAR!!! PAPA NIER!

No Tenchu though 😭 Phil why you torment me so

I'm just annoyed we got no PGR. 

I’ve just realised the Xbox version of Manhunt is the one with the proper twin-stick controls, with look on the right stick and move on the left. The PS2 one is barely playable these days thanks to its archaic controls. 

14 minutes ago, Benny said:

Steam is so much better than MS apps it's not even funny.

Apps or backend? Did they shift the PC gaming stuff off the Microsoft Store infrastructure yet? I thought it wasn't really suited to massive games, just small apps.

I assume Xbox downloaders are just bringing Azure to its knees.

1 minute ago, K said:

I’ve just realised the Xbox version of Manhunt is the one with the proper twin-stick controls, with look on the right stick and move on the left. The PS2 one is barely playable these days thanks to its archaic controls. 

Has the awesome feature of the Director talking to you over the headset too.

1 minute ago, TehStu said:

Apps or backend? Did they shift the PC gaming stuff off the Microsoft Store infrastructure yet? I thought it wasn't really suited to massive games, just small apps.

I assume Xbox downloaders are just bringing Azure to its knees.

everything else is downloading fine, so I don’t think it’s that.

Gunvalkyrie! The only game to front-and-centre the use of stick-clicks in its game, and inexplicably brilliant for it. I am delighted to be able to insert my copy into a functioning machine :)

Also glad that From Software's best (and best-looking) post-2000 games are available on current-gen consoles once more. Good job, Microsoft!

Just need the Tenchus now, really. And JSRF. And Steel Batallion [plus a controller adapter, obviously]; ideally with a special form of FPS boost that increases the cockpit FPS from the original 30 to 60(+) FPS, but keeps the monitors at 24fps. I admit I might be reaching a little here.

“Because of your passion for Halo, and your constructive feedback, we gave it more time” is a great way to spin the slightly less-than-constructive Halo Infinite feedback. I mean, the consensus wasn’t wrong (it looked rough) and they probably did the right thing delaying it but still.