The Man Utd Thread

5R7

17 minutes ago, Seanfl9 said:

Who would've thought a back 4 without Maguire and Shaw would work? 

Something we’ve all been saying for so long. It’s baffling how Maguire kept the captaincy as long as he did.

22 minutes ago, Gabzy said:

🤩

8E91402B-D74B-4D24-A1CC-D6066E75D63A.jpeg

Why do the defenders celebrate like jocks from an America high school when they get a goal kick against the shittest teams in the league? It’s both cringey and homoerotic to an extent,

4 minutes ago, dizogg said:

Why do the defenders celebrate like jocks from an America high school when they get a goal kick against the shittest teams in the league? It’s both cringey and homoerotic to an extent,

I agree, it's super hot.

It's nice that you can put club rivalry aside to appreciate that.

6 minutes ago, dizogg said:

Homoerotic is why I love it 🥰 

Nice of you to drop by finally! Busy last Monday?

27 minutes ago, dizogg said:

Oh fuck off 😂😂😂

you’re just salty you’re behind us 😆

as it was, I spent the last 15 minutes SO engrossed in the match stays on my phone, that I didn’t realise the last comedian of the night was ripping me for being on my phone 😆

good game, 3rd straight win, and onwards we go…..

9 hours ago, dizogg said:

EA155C5A-91A6-42D4-AF27-ED2D615C11C7.thumb.jpeg.18c9113004f36d995bac60e979d6c8bf.jpeg

😍