IGNORED

The Man Utd Thread

5R7

This is fun end to end stuff. 

So much more organised this performance I think, with actual pressing. But Villa are having a lot of joy out wide, especially the left. United haven't really created much I guess but Elanga and Greenwood have been energetic. Elanga's pressing has been noticeable.  

I think this has been the best performance under Rangnick or am I seeing things? I don't want Ronaldo to come back. 👀 

8 minutes ago, Loik V credern said:

This is fun end to end stuff. 

So much more organised this performance I think, with actual pressing. But Villa are having a lot of joy out wide, especially the left. United haven't really created much I guess but Elanga and Greenwood have been energetic. Elanga's pressing has been noticeable.  

I think this has been the best performance under Rangnick or am I seeing things? I don't want Ronaldo to come back. 👀 

Say that again 🤣

The narrative is going to be about Coutinho but it's Ramsey that's dragged them back into the game.  Coutinho did his best to miss it by tripping over his own feet.

Villa are the more likely winners from here, surely.

1 minute ago, MikeBeaver said:

What up with Wanbisakka? Suspended?

Not available. Injured or something.

I’m dumbfounded that he hasn’t made more subs when we’ve clearly lost all grip of the game.

2 hours ago, GamesGamesGames said:

As many legs as possible all over the pitch, because he only trusts Matic that deep. Such are the consequences of an unbalanced squad.

But even that can't shield him for 90 minutes plus stoppages.

Very odd from Rangnick. He susses Ronaldo can't play up top on his own, and Maguire doesn't work for him, yet insists on Matic staying on when his legs have completely gone with 20 to go.

Given his history, you'd think he'd have looked at Wellens or Levitt by now. Odd do.