IGNORED

Halo Infinite online: gamertags, organisation, clips, war stories etc

Benny

Had a go at ranking up during my lunch break and it definitely feels much better once you can be sorted into your correct placing!  I really enjoy the Stronghold games - I actually did quite well for a change.

18 minutes ago, JPL said:

I'd love to get a full squad of 12 of us to go into big team, if anyone fancies that?

Yes please - as long as you can deal with my inconsistency!!

I’d be up for some games (used to enjoy 4v4 ranked bitd) but I was hot garbage then and I doubt not playing Halo for ages will have improved that. 

after 8pm is bestest for me during the week. 

need to sort out some XBLive Gold first though. 

Tag: geldra

1 minute ago, geldra said:

I’d be up for some games (used to enjoy 4v4 ranked bitd) but I was hot garbage then and I doubt not playing Halo for ages will have improved that. 

need to sort out some XBLive Gold first though. 

Tag: geldra

You don't need Gold for Halo Infinite as it's F2P.

My tag is Chixie N Riva, can't promise I'll always join in as I can be cripplingly shy (amongst other reasons)

7 minutes ago, wev said:

You don't need Gold for Halo Infinite as it's F2P.

Get the eff out of town!  Is that right?! I thought you’d need a gold sub at minimum. 

Made my day if so. 

edit: I’ll not be able to join party chat though right? 

15 minutes ago, mikeyl said:

Yeah had a run on big team battle yesterday with some lads on here, was really good and absolute mayhem. So far removed from the 3v3 Destiny sweating meta guns I’m used to. Add me @mikeylrocks if you want invite spam

This is orders of magnitude more fun than D2 PvP, it’s not even funny. One game of Crucible and I’m questioning my own existence but I’ve been enjoying the shit out of this. 

GT is Mooselizer if anyone sees me on. 

• Pob changed the title to Halo Infinite online: gamertags, organisation, clips, war stories etc