IGNORED

Halo Infinite online: gamertags, organisation, clips, war stories etc

Benny

There's definitely enough people in here to do some big forum fights. So setting a time and maybe having some sort of custom playlist for people to drop in is probably the answer

I didn't actually start this thread incidentally, as my post was split out, so it's open to anyone to organise.

Had a tremendous few rounds on Arena last night with some 'mukkers - after a slow start, I thought we handled ourselves well culminating in a 4-3 CTF victory, having been 2-0 down.

I did have to phone my 12 year old son earlier though to apologise for not letting him join our party :lol: Anyway, it was past his bedtime.

Anyway, cheers for the game, chaps - very enjoyable.

Yeah that was a great game to finish on! Couldn't believe you just told your son to go ;):P. It's always an issue early on when loads of people are about because as soon as you get over 4 you have to play BTB (ugh!) or set up customs which really require an even number of players. It always feels bad having to tell someone that you are trying to do 4s or whatever. I felt guilty about kicking the person earlier but seeing as no-one knew who they were it wasn't that hard a decision.

9 minutes ago, metallicfrodo said:

Yeah that was a great game to finish on! Couldn't believe you just told your son to go ;):P. It's always an issue early on when loads of people are about because as soon as you get over 4 you have to play BTB (ugh!) or set up customs which really require an even number of players. It always feels bad having to tell someone that you are trying to do 4s or whatever. I felt guilty about kicking the person earlier but seeing as no-one knew who they were it wasn't that hard a decision.

I've got him well trained - I'll help him get used to the game over the weekend when he's back at mine.  Give him 2 weeks and he'll be way better than me.

Besides - we REALLY don't want my 12 year old chatting in our party.  He's lovely but prone to never pausing for breath.

Just now, Boothjan said:

Besides - we REALLY don't want my 12 year old chatting in our party.  He's lovely but prone to never pausing for breath.

My 13yo is like that too. I'd been playing with him earlier, but he was in bed by the time we were playing. I think he feels that he has to make a contribution by continually talking. To be honest a bit like me, although mine comments are usually full of barely contained (if contained at all) rage about the last battle I just lost and how it was obviously some bullshit (as opposed to my own ineptitude) that made me lose it.

46 minutes ago, metallicfrodo said:

t's always an issue early on when loads of people are about because as soon as you get over 4 you have to play BTB (ugh!) or set up customs which really require an even number of players. It always feels bad having to tell someone that you are trying to do 4s or whatever.

I mean, not really though right? If I see friends playing and they're in a 4, I just ask em to let me know if a space frees up, I don't jump in and then assume we're now all gonna play BTB because I joined. Just assumed that's common etiquette.

Don't see why you should feel bad for booting someone when you're trying to play with 4. It's why I started locking my xbox parties again tbh. 

My game/tat room is right next to my 16 month old daughter’s room.  Last night was the first time I’d attempted to play a game (let alone on online MP game) while she’s asleep next door. It’s almost a game within the game to manage to contain yourself from yelling “OH WHAT A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!!!” whenever you get absolutely battered (a lot of times). 

Welcome (back) to Halo.

• Pob changed the title to Halo Infinite online: gamertags, organisation, clips, war stories etc