IGNORED

Halo Infinite online: gamertags, organisation, clips, war stories etc

Benny

6 hours ago, Lyrical Donut said:

:lol:

What was it, 3 oddball games in a row?!

Re: inviting / joining people - tab brings up the friends list on PC.

But everyone always says the party is private. How did you manage to join me? Have I been ghosted by my friends list? Am I cancelled 

Have you guys seen this in the wild? I can’t say I have must be a problem on the top end of ranked 

I found a video of what this looks like from the player’s perspective. the comment section of this video is where decency comes to die. 

8 hours ago, Oz said:

Have you guys seen this in the wild? I can’t say I have must be a problem on the top end of ranked 

Final few seconds proves that's definitely a cheater. 

That's just convinced me to turn  off system level crossplay on my console until 343 allow it as an option in Halo.  

Ranked arena game me an absolute spanking yesterday with five straight loses. Particularly discouraging was that I felt I was not even close on any of them. Checking after the matches I saw it was all platinum players and onyx players paired up with the gold crew on my side. Whatever they did yesterday broke that playlist for me. I was having a good time soloing it with previously; playing with people around my skill level. The last two matches I was on full tilt too. I found myself throwing grenades in my sleep which is a sign I went too far. I will stay away from that playlist. 

9 minutes ago, Oz said:

Ranked arena game me an absolute spanking yesterday with five straight loses. Particularly discouraging was that I felt I was not even close on any of them. Checking after the matches I saw it was all platinum players and onyx players paired up with the gold crew on my side. Whatever they did yesterday broke that playlist for me. I was having a good time soloing it with previously; playing with people around my skill level. The last two matches I was on full tilt too. I found myself throwing grenades in my sleep which is a sign I went too far. I will stay away from that playlist. 

Are you ranked yet?  I found the first 10 games before I was placed to be really hard - much better ever since.  Although as is always the way with online shooters, some nights I feel like I can't miss and others I'm bloody awful and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

1 hour ago, Boothjan said:

Are you ranked yet?  I found the first 10 games before I was placed to be really hard - much better ever since.  Although as is always the way with online shooters, some nights I feel like I can't miss and others I'm bloody awful and couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

I am ranked gold. I have played quite a bit of ranked and was enjoying it casually. It was just yesterday it went tits up. Awful night. I was probably playing poorly because I was so angry. However it was just a matchmaking nightmare. We were being paired with absolute masters. I don’t understand how that happened. It’s like the game was trolling me. Maybe the game started to think I am better than I am for whatever reason. 

Surprised myself how much I’m enjoying this, I think The Crucible had given me PTSD for PvP stuff but this is much more my speed and in quick play and the new playlists appears to be populated with enough average players that I am not annihilated every 5 seconds.

Playing on pad on PC doesn’t seem to be a huge disadvantage either although it’s cross play which I guess helps.

Add me up if anyone is after a game or two: dreamlildreams

Using a controller on PC is probably the best way to go, since you're not at an auto aim disadvantage. I can only play with a KB and mouse in the control gated ranked modes, I just get beamed in regular quick play.

I don't think I'm going to get to Onyx rank playing with randos though. : (

This is the first week since release I actually achieved all the weekly quests and got the reward, being able to choose your mode makes things a lot better.

That said, has the latest update made it buggier for anyone? I had a game on Recharge where the level geometry was all bugged across this corridor that you could only see through one-way, I know it was like that for the other players too as I could shoot people and they didn't know where it was coming from even though I should have been standing in an open doorway. And on Live Fire the skybox was fucked.

cEWiWgI.png