IGNORED

Xbox museum

Hitcher

This checks out as I was pretty obsessed with Left 4 Dead back in the day. It's wrong that I didn't own an Xbox One though as I owned a One X. It even gives me the date I first logged into the One X in my museum.

image.thumb.png.4825b705195262ff574847c1b30c74aa.png

This shows just how much more free time I had to play games around 2008-2009 really. Would love to know what XVA Application is meant to be though.

Capture.PNG.2e696a906f9fd3ad01e27e2c0a943d72.PNG

Yeah my daughter's gaming habits have certainly skewed this a bit - I've only ever played a couple of hours of minecraft but she constantly leaves me signed in when she's on the machine.

JyHpdhrbGSwK.thumb.png.293c91d29d635839bd50c924e6393f3d.png

OGxbox isn't showing up for me, but then realised my current Gamertag was a WoW alt, so must have made it for the 360.  I wish I could remember what my old one was now.

My most played game is GTA4.  Guess that reflects me playing mostly on PC for a decade.

"Welcome to Forza Motorsport" is one of my rare achievements.  I really worked for that one.

xbox.thumb.png.72cd73daeb39b18002dd45a6fc06fe09.png

Halo 3 is my most played game ever. It's the only game I've ever played that I've broken past the 1000 hour mark, and that was basically worked out from Bungie's statistics on their website. 

I did own an Xbox One, but basically didn't use it at all. I properly sat out on Xbox that generation. 

gZMzRJNH5cvQ.thumb.png.1ec67accd1e88ea827708ae2f74ec574.png

Indie cred in check! I assume this is adding up all of the time across all XBLIG titles, so likely Little Racers Street, Miner Dig Deep, Hidden in Plain Sight, Mount my Friends etc.

Other top titles are the good Halo games and Rock Band 3.

Checks out.

2 hours ago, Majora said:

This checks out as I was pretty obsessed with Left 4 Dead back in the day. It's wrong that I didn't own an Xbox One though as I owned a One X. It even gives me the date I first logged into the One X in my museum.

image.thumb.png.4825b705195262ff574847c1b30c74aa.png

This shows just how much more free time I had to play games around 2008-2009 really. Would love to know what XVA Application is meant to be though.

Capture.PNG.2e696a906f9fd3ad01e27e2c0a943d72.PNG

It's something to do with the menus. It's my most played games apparantly 😂

Screenshot_20211123-183700_Chrome.jpg

2 hours ago, Strafe said:

I did own an original Xbox and I bought it at launch before the slashed the price, ungrateful bastards.

I bought the Seat Rally/JSRF + extra controller bundle. I definitely played Halo 2 online, so bit annoyed it’s not showing up.

This is really cool, even though my bloody kids have made Fortnite my most played game. I've earned over 20% of my gamer score this year, despite owning an OG and a 360. Says a lot about how much use the Series X & Game pass is getting.

image.png.3fef7bf97a93c5fe6fba5d024b6503b7.png

image.thumb.png.89181469663ae405d39b71927c2e4fd9.png

image.thumb.png.a54c727686f1367c22a6504648814f5a.png

6 minutes ago, HarryBizzle said:

I bought the Seat Rally/JSRF + extra controller bundle. I definitely played Halo 2 online, so bit annoyed it’s not showing up.

In fairness I never took mine online but STILL, they should know.

I too am personally offended that they haven't logged that I have inserted a wide variety of original Xbox game discs into my modern consoles (some of which were actually compatible!) and discerned that I am an old fart.

cVFb7xfMhBc2.thumb.png.0154cfaebcda9be54f320ff71e00e191.png

I had/have an original Xbox but had a different account on that. Spent many hours on R6 Black Arrow on that console, I think Forza 2 is about right on the 360 though I reckon the other Forzas and Rainbow Six Vegas ran it close.

646834652_Screenshot_20211123-183948_BixbyVoice.thumb.jpg.85e9043ce4e00ec67a6f281beae94092.jpg

Yeah, Skyrim is about right, I pretty much rinsed it thoroughly Including DLC. Fantastic game but I don't have the same patience or love for the Special Edition for some reason.

I'm another that owned an Original Xbox but never used it online. Not sure if some of the other info is right though, first game "Bioshock Demo" and I first used my Xbox One in 2019 when I actually had one at launch in 2013 (It might be picking up my One X as that was 2019, overwriting my Xbone).

I too bought an OG Xbox at launch before the price dropped and am mortally offended that this has not been recognised by the Microsoft motherbrain.

This of course doesn't take into account the entire PS4-only-XboneMattrickLOL generation where I racked up another 1000+ hours of Destiny.

G7Y9QTsF6NNZ.png

And this makes me look casual as fuck. I honestly don't remember playing FIFA 😟

Xbox-Museum.png

spacer.png

Stacks up, I purchased a 360 for Gears and that’s the game I played every day. PGR, Forza & COD:MW were the other games I played a lot, 90% of my playtime was online MP. 

I had two Crystal Xbox’s but never took them online. 

Strangely enough I received an Xbox 360 in the post today, wonder what I should install first.. 

Lost my orig Gamer Tag (Brainfish) when I got banned during the Halo 3 banhammer lol and I never owned a Xbone so there's a huge gap (including all of my OG 360 stuff like Burnout and PGR 2). I know I played 90+ hours in Skyrim though on the 360.

There's also some weird stuff eg my first "Rare Achievement" is "Welcome Forza Horizon 4". First game I played on XSX was Mass Effect Legendary Edition. Nope that was Destiny 2. In fact ME LE wasn't even out when I got my Series S. Maybe it ties up with when I got my X? Most played game of 2013 & 2016 was Skyrim, erm nope again. I moved to PC for Skyrim around 2014

Anyway, disappointing Gamer Score for you all to see :) 

dpSGfXsrGGvy.png

I do wonder how they're figuring out use of the OG Xbox. I know mine isn't there because I had to make a new account (and deleted the old one, it was inactive and people kept trying to access it). I guess connecting it online, even if you didn't play on Live? Back when I was using the OG Xbox, I don't think I had anything capable of supplying an ethernet internet connection. I had ISDN at first and later adsl but via those awful USB modems. Didn't get a router until the 360.