Xbox museum

Hitcher

My most played game isn't really a surprise to me:

image.png.02004f3302d2784fc0f159264f94d53f.png

From back in the day when I was practicing in the ol' RLLMUK F1 league! Memories :).

Also noticed I had a giant hole in my records between 2012 and 2017 due to not getting an Xbox One until relatively late-on.

... trailer?

Ninja Gaiden 2 should definitely be on there, but I sure played a lot of the top 3.

Also, you can definitely see when I jumped to PS4 during the Mattrick era. In 2020 my most played game was the Resident Evil 3 Raccoon City demo, which is about 20 minutes long.

Xboxgames.jpg

Xbox Museum.png

The games I have played most in the last TWO years are both games the kids have played.  Despite me being into games more than ever - fucking lockdown to blame. 

2006: PES 5

2007: CoD4: Modern Warfare

2008: CoD4: Modern Warfare

2009: CoD: World at War

2010: CoD: Modern Warfare 2

2011: CoD: Black Ops

2012: Skyrim

2013: GTA V

2014: Assassins Creed: Revelations

2015: FIFA 15

2016: Battlefield 1

2017: Battlefield 1

2018: Sea of Thieves

2019: Sea of Thieves

2020: Fortnite

2021: Overwatch

Really pissed off with this.  I have sunk SOOO much time into some tremendous titles like Hades, AC Odyssey, Forza Horizon 4 (not enough time for 5), Titanfall 2 yet Overwatch is bafflingly above all of these.  Yet I've never played it.  I won't even go into 2020 because I loathe Fortnite.

I think my kids have too much time on their hands - fortunately they have their own Game Pass logins now so they can leave my precious stats alone. 

Prediction: 2022's most played game will be Halo Infinite.

9 minutes ago, Boothjan said:

I think my kids have too much time on their hands - fortunately they have their own Game Pass logins now so they can leave my precious stats alone. 

Fortnite was my most played game this year as my kids ask me to play it with them but I'm not a massive fan :(

2 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

Fortnite was my most played game this year as my kids ask me to play it with them but I'm not a massive fan :(

Honestly - I try not to be *that* parent who hates on his kids' games but I really struggle with it!  Fortunately, they're all starting to play a wider variety of games now.  My son is currently loving FH5 and both him and my stepdaughter are up for playing Halo Infinite soon.

I want a fully featured game of this Museum. I want to slay a dragon in it after teaming up with some buds in the lobby.

I want a glorious sidequest where you're part of a doomed army heroically attempting to defend the Blades system from a bunch of Mattrick-style enemies trying to gut it so that they can plaster adverts all over the place, then as it finally falls under their cackling onslaught the Master Chief saves you all by blasting in out of nowhere in a dropship and tells you to keep your chin up, there's a brighter future ahead.

What a load of shite. Mass Effect Legendary is my most played game. Of course it is, it's 3 bloody games. All my stats amount to that, PES and names of achievements I've forgotten the game of ... and also forgets I had an original xbox. 

You can't build anything useful with stats and no context. Give me more raw data to play with. 

It didn't record me playing on Halo 2 on the OG Xbox, but it does have this:

image.png.5a32f48e901273ab4bd137da10083c01.png

That's me playing TF2 with folks from here every thursday evening for around a year, 10 years ago. Fantastic experience, which I've been chasing after with every online game since.