IGNORED

Does anyone play Phasmaphobia?

NexivRed

Thinking of trying to knock together a PC to run off the main telly, as our current PC has been monopolised by my eldest spawn. 

What sort of power would I need for a game like this, and does anyone else play it? I’ve really been enjoying watching my subscribes stream it. I’d really like to try and do some multiplayer. 

And if anyone has some cheap PC bits, let me know 😅

I've played it briefly in VR.

Very briefly.

(I am a coward).

I got it to run in VR on my old i5-4770, with 16Gb Ram and a 6GB 1060. It's not super pretty and, as such, not mega taxing.

It's a bit of fun, I played it with my brother and his wife for a while. It's literally the only game I've ever played where I've spun on the spot shouting "the power of christ compels you" while holding a crucifix....

Thank you for the replies. I’ll have to try and sweet talk my OH into putting it on the credit card. I’m obsessed with watching people who are both great and shit at this game. 

No fucking way I could cope in VR. 

I played it a bit last year, and picked it up again when they did the Halloween update recently. Gave me super intense nightmares even though I played a couple hours of CS GO after just for a palate cleanser. They've really upped the creeps with the recent update(s).

May be willing to dip my foot (or big toe) in again, if you do decide to check it out 🙊