IGNORED

Steam Secret Santa 2021

JPR

Just sorted through my wishlist a bit but only removed two or three games that I changed my mind on.

I've got a ton of games on there, some are way up there in price but some go for just a couple of bucks. Honestly anything I get gifted, I will be happy, whether it's from the wishlist or not. This is so exciting :D

Gonna have a look at my victim's library now and make a plan 😈

3 hours ago, Illyria said:

Just sorted through my wishlist a bit but only removed two or three games that I changed my mind on.

I've got a ton of games on there, some are way up there in price but some go for just a couple of bucks. Honestly anything I get gifted, I will be happy, whether it's from the wishlist or not. This is so exciting :D

Gonna have a look at my victim's library now and make a plan 😈

That's the most fun bit :D

Tip for people: if you use either the Steam Assistant or Steam Inventory Helper plugins in Chrome (can't remember which one does it), you can buy gift credit in exact amounts to send to @JPR instead of buying gift cards in multiples of £10 - you have to access the store via the Web, rather than in Steam itself.

Happy shopping!

First gifts bought and waiting to be delivered, all went smoothly. Always get a little nervous in case Valve have decided to change something and I've not noticed, so can breath a sigh of relief.

Gifts will be delivered 11:30pm on Friday.