IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5 TT - Road Plaza Circuit

Boozy The Clown

3 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Once you're in the hall of fame does Accolade do anything worthwhile?

From what I can tell, nothing aside from warm feeling of progression and, erm, going up the leaderboard. And goes towards your club accolade score

Thanks for sorting this, Boozy. It’s a great mode that I’d not messed with in previous games. 

Having a lap flagged is awful. I live in fear of setting a flagged lap that I can’t beat with a clean one and having that stuck on the leaderboard. 

It seems really odd that the only way you can see the leaderboard is via “change your rival.” Especially when so many of the accolades are focused on where you are in the overall leaderboard. 

Could I have an invite please? Gamertag: Suplex Monk.

Not much of an online player, but enjoy the rival events and am currently addicted to the accolades. Currently on over 620,000 though I'll be screwed once I finish the easy ones! And thanks Boozy for setting this up. 🙂

Set some laps in C, B and A class - really enjoy this circuit! All about balancing the throttle and getting the nose tucked into the apex. Am finding getting the inside front wheel on the dirt/grass on the inside of some of the corners really helps swing the car through it a little quicker.

This ends at midnight officially. Unofficially you can keep going forever. I'm still only on C class using incrementally higher PI stock cars.

I will also spend some time today trying out tracks for the next one. 

1 question

Would you prefer a track for continuous laps or a point to point next to keep it interedting ?

32 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

This ends at midnight officially. Unofficially you can keep going forever. I'm still only on C class using incrementally higher PI stock cars.

I will also spend some time today trying out tracks for the next one. 

1 question

Would you prefer a track for continuous laps or a point to point next to keep it interedting ?

I prefer tracks, but either is ok

Point-to-point would be cool to mix it up but the problem there is that if you fuck up a corner it’s ages until you can rectify it with another chance and it requires a reload, whereas with circuits it’s only ever a minute or two until the next time round and you get another shot at it. You can get into a really nice zen rhythm with circuits that you can’t with point-to-points so I think with the latter you’d see less engagement with it as a result.

As already mentioned I also like the being able to just keep at it doing laps aspect of the circuit ones, but there's some good point to points so it'd be a shame to not do them at all.

Maybe if we're going to do another circuit next try a dirt or cross country one for a bit of variety?

• Boozy The Clown changed the title to Forza Horizon 5 TT - Tierra Prospera Road Race Circuit.
  • Boozy The Clown changed the title to Forza Horizon 5 TT - Road Plaza Circuit