Jump to content
IGNORED

Forza Horizon 5 TT - Road Plaza Circuit


Boozy The Clown
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Anjin said:

Also I couldn't beat @Meatballs s2 time in my downloaded tune so I built one especially for this course, fairly smug over here.

 

Was struggling to improve on that time so swapped car now. I suspected the AMG One hypercar wasn't best suited to dirt tracks anyways but it did ok for a bit.

 

And yes, there's some proper very quick players around here. I been enjoying these challenges lots :hat:

 

I just have the standard gears up B, down X. I have tried with clutch on A before on previous games but some folks claimed it overcomplicated things and was an unfair advantage or whatever over those not using it, so I just chill without it these days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 27/12/2021 at 08:26, Anjin said:

Managed to get back to the top of D class MUK board, using manual gears! Couldn't beat your time though @Eric, but it's a start.

 

Need to retrain my brain and fingers, it's tricky. Tried in S2 class and it was a complete mess.

A good way of reviewing your gear change is to do it in auto gears first then baseline your first lap in manual on that and refine from there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Boozy The Clown changed the title to Forza Horizon 5 TT - Dirt Racing San Juan Scramble

Set some times, quite a change from the last course, long tarmac sections and more straights to get up to a decent speed make it a nice contrast from Caldera. The cars I used there don't really work very well for this course. Thanks again Boozy for organising this, lots of fun.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Minion said:

I've set a couple of times in A and S1 in my Mitzi Lancer, it's a great track to feel like you pushing it to the edge.

Yeah, you can really carry a bunch of speed through the first dirt section, constantly feel like I'm just about to lose control.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Anjin said:

Yeah, you can really carry a bunch of speed through the first dirt section, constantly feel like I'm just about to lose control.

 

Damn dude you are flying in that Lotus Elise GT1, I don't suppose you could share the tune you are using please? Also just pinged you a friend request ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a brief crack at the D and C classes just on automatic as that's what I'm used to playing on. 

 

Not sure I have the patience with everything else I have going on to practice it religiously, I kind of have an OCD thing where I automatically want to be great at everything I do lol. But I'll try and post times in each class every time just to get the club up the ranks a bit and for my accolades...OCD with them too! Sat at 500k now >.<

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Minion said:

 

Damn dude you are flying in that Lotus Elise GT1, I don't suppose you could share the tune you are using please? Also just pinged you a friend request ;)

Share code is 121 025 570

 

My secret to success is to just look up which cars seem to do well on the course by looking at fast times in the overall leaderboard(ignoring the first 100 or so, which I presume are cheating to get the times they do) then just try to find a tune that seems suitable.

Friend request accepted. 😍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This seems like a lovely track. Had a good crack at D and C class last night and then couldn't get close to Anjins B class Datsun with my Renault 5 so going to have to test out some tunes! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Anjin said:

Share code is 121 025 570

 

My secret to success is to just look up which cars seem to do well on the course by looking at fast times in the overall leaderboard(ignoring the first 100 or so, which I presume are cheating to get the times they do) then just try to find a tune that seems suitable.

Friend request accepted. 😍

 

Amazing idea! I was quite surprised to see the Lotus being used tbh haha! Thanks for the code will check it out later

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Eric said:

This seems like a lovely track. Had a good crack at D and C class last night and then couldn't get close to Anjins B class Datsun with my Renault 5 so going to have to test out some tunes! 

 

Managed to retake the lead in C class with a very nice tune for a Volvo 850, will try and have a crack at D class later!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I love that Lotus GT1, on a tight twisty track and the right tune there's not much that can touch it. 

 

Just revisited your C class Anjin and have got another second and a half with a Ford Raptor. 

 

B class up next with a Lambo Muira as I can't get my Renault 5 any closer to you! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Eric said:

I love that Lotus GT1, on a tight twisty track and the right tune there's not much that can touch it. 

 

Just revisited your C class Anjin and have got another second and a half with a Ford Raptor. 

 

B class up next with a Lambo Muira as I can't get my Renault 5 any closer to you! 

 

Tried and failed to catch you in C and D, will try some other cars and tunes later in the week. Really fun track.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Set times for all but S1 now.

 

I ended up using the Ultima for S2 which is an uncontrollable nightmare but with a little feathering of the throttle it seems that you can tame it to get a decent time in. It's not an enjoyable lap though! 

 

A Class seems to be where the action is, the leaderboards are tight! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bloody hell that was some S2 time Speech, I spent most of last night trying to beat it with my Ultima and had to resort for the Porsche GT1 that you used which is an absolute beast of a car.

 

Managed to post a sub minute time! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've not had much time to play this week and I've been doing the weekly playlist for the last couple of nights but I found an S1 tune I think will be really fast, just haven't been able to get a clean lap out of it yet.

 

I'll post it here later when I'm on Forza to see what you guys can do with it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Boozy The Clown changed the title to Forza Horizon 5 TT - Road Plaza Circuit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.