IGNORED

PS+ January 2022 Deep Rock Galactic, Persona 5 Strikers, Dirt 5

Girth Certificate

37 minutes ago, Sarlaccfood said:

Did they every do anything with the dualsense like the other rally game that came out at the time did?

They did, I don’t think it’s anywhere near as good as WRC 9 and I turned it down to 50% as it felt like a controller breaker.

DRG was a game I discovered by chance on Game Pass this summer and it turned out to be one of the best co-op games I’ve played for years. It’s OK ( but rock hard ) in singleplayer, really good with a friend and borderline magical with 2-3 friends in co-op. 

I've been meaning to post about this for the last couple of days but didn't really know how to express it (without sounding critical)... but the problem with PSplus this year has been more down to my gaming habits than the range they've been offering. Objectively I think there's been fewer AAA games. So be it. It's always been a lucky dip of average with the odd gem.

But in my old age i'm becoming far more selective in what I play. Generally it has to be A) very, very good and B) accessible.

Given that I only play about 1 game a month why would I bother trying a B or C tier experience? I'd rather pay a bit more and get something I know I'm going to enjoy.

I must have tried 12 or so PSplus games in 2021 and I don't think I've completed any of them. 

Ultimately I'd rather get an ancient AAA game every couple of months in the hope I haven't played it (stuff like MGS5 and Bloodborne) rather than all these Championship/League 1 standard games they've been dishing out recently.

Anyway, I bet I download Dirt 5 and play it for 20 minutes before deleting.

20 hours ago, Mawdlin said:

Anyway, I bet I download Dirt 5 and play it for 20 minutes before deleting.

If that. If the people who somehow think Forza Horizon 5 is "dudebro" ever get hold of Dirt they'd be curled into a ball within seconds.