IGNORED

Rate the Die Hards!

Doctor Shark

Rate the Die Hard  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There were a couple IIRC.  The silver haired tech guy whose name I also can’t remember, but there was also the janitor guy Marv (I think), who provided McClane with maps, access to the tunnels and a ride through the airport on a buggy.

Die Hard

Die Hard with a Vengeance

Live Free Die Hard

Die Hard II

Yep. Gone done it. Find four more entertaining than two, which I’ve always found a bit dull with a forgettable villain. But I’d only really rush to watch one and three repeatedly.

Five is rubbish and shouldn’t exist.

I’d actually never seen a Did Hard film until fairly recently (well, a few years ago now), and I watched them all (except for the fifth).

The first film is a classic, and better than I was expecting. The second one was long and boring. The third was better than the second. The only thing I remember about Die Hard 4.0 is the title, Timothy Olyphant, and a bit where a car crashes into a helicopter.

2 hours ago, SeanR said:

which one? General Esperanza? Colonel Stuart? Major Grant?

Or sgt. Carmine Lorenzo? :hat:

Genuinely could only remember William Sadler and his character might as well be Vinny El Villain. Been at least a decade since I last saw it!