Wordle - free daily word game (see link in first post)

Jamie John

Failed it. Motherfucker.

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

1701794996_Screenshot_20220109-0022492.thumb.png.02cf10e5ed5b79dc4f0793e11456e755.png

Β 

CHORE was a mistake, but apart from that I just couldn't find a place for the R to go, then I plumped for the wrong consonant on my final guess.

Β 

That's what I get for playing right before bed.

Wordle 204 3/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

My first three, but I got lucky. If my brain was working properly I'd have actually done it in four or even five.Β 

Spoiler

PATIO

LOVER

GORGE

Β 

When I thought of gorge, I tried to think of a similar word without two of the same letters, HORDE AND FORGE would fit, but I couldn't think of them and so went with gorge just to see.Β 

Β 

Boom! :)

Β 

Wordle 204 4/6*

⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

Spoiler

I was about to go for GORGE on my 3rd guess, but changed it to PURGE to eliminate an extra letter. Grr. Although it's probably fortunate that I didn't think of FORGE, because I would have wasted another on that.Β 

Β 

Wordle 204 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Β 

Close one. Made two stupid choices which reused letters I knew weren’t in it. I was sure there wasn’t a word in the English language for the letters I had left.Β 
Β 

Should probably wait until after I’ve had my coffee to do these.Β