IGNORED

Wordle - free daily word game (see link in first post)

Jamie John

I added a Wordle shortcut to my iPhone Home Screen, which isn’t editable and opens a web app view. It now says that the link is going to expire, and provides another one. However visiting that link in actual Safari doesn’t carry my progress across. Anyone else in this predicament?

51 minutes ago, Alex W. said:

I added a Wordle shortcut to my iPhone Home Screen, which isn’t editable and opens a web app view. It now says that the link is going to expire, and provides another one. However visiting that link in actual Safari doesn’t carry my progress across. Anyone else in this predicament?

Β 

I did this on my android phone and this morning it displayed a landing page with a link to the NYTimes instead of taking me straight to the usual game page. Fortunately it seems to have carried my stats forward.Β 

Miffed at this one, was going to go for the answer at 3, talked myself out of it, and then forgot about it at guess 4 AND used a letter I'd already ruled out.

Wordle 341 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

SYNTH

WRIST

UPSET
ONSET (idiot)

BINGO

Β 

**** me I found that one impossible to see. I went to some weird words on the way.

Β 

Wordle 341 6/6*

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨⬜🟨⬜🟨
🟨🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

Spoiler

GLYPH

MOUSE

TREWS

STADE

VESTA

ABOUT BLOODY TIME

Β 

I think at the end there was simply no other valid word that would fit.

3 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

Β 

I did this on my android phone and this morning it displayed a landing page with a link to the NYTimes instead of taking me straight to the usual game page. Fortunately it seems to have carried my stats forward.Β 

Likewise, as long as the link keeps redirecting…

Wordle 342 2/6*

β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

First guess had me stumped for ages on what do next! But I did feel like if I could ever figure out the valid word it'd be the correct one.

Β 

Spoiler

GRAIN

blammo

Β 

BOO-YAH!

Β 

Wordle 343 2/6*

⬜🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Β 

And get a load of that starting word - I did not think abbreviations would be allowed, but there it is. I was looking for a new starter and just lucked into a great one for today's answer.

Β 

Spoiler

STAPH <β€” really, Wordle? The abbreviated form of Staphylococcus is allowed?

WORDLE

Β 

Wordle 343 3/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Β 

Spoiler

PAINT

SPOUT

Β 

Could have been a two as my instinct after line one was to try that ending combo, but couldn’t immediately think of a word

Β