IGNORED

Wordle - free daily word game (see link in first post)

Jamie John

What the fuck does today's word mean? I mean, I looked it up and I guess it's clear from the definition, but holy shit. I have never heard anyone use that word and I'm willing to bet I never will. NYT are 100% making it much more obscure.

Just now, dug said:

What the fuck does today's word mean? I mean, I looked it up and I guess it's clear from the definition, but holy shit. I have never heard anyone use that word and I'm willing to bet I never will. NYT are 100% making it much more obscure.

Β 

Seems like you got the same word as me and not the word my wife had as her word is actually used in a normal conversation.Β 

7 hours ago, Bushtopher said:

Wordle 241 4/6*

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Β 

I noticed today that my stats are still buggered. Every time I go to the site it thinks I’ve played 48 and have a streak of 48 (which was the correct number when it transitioned over). When I complete the Wordle it correctly updates it to 49.Β 
Β 

The next day it has gone back to 48 😞 

Β 

It’s not a big thing in the scheme of things, but it’s a little annoying as was nice to keep track of. Ah well. Still a nice little daily routine.Β 

Are you getting to it with the URL from the original game, or the new URL?

18 minutes ago, Rayn said:

Β 

Seems like you got the same word as me and not the word my wife had as her word is actually used in a normal conversation.Β 

Β 

Hmmm. Are they running two difficulty levels now? Like if your streak is over a certain number, you get the hard version?

26 minutes ago, dug said:

The word I had via the NYT link is a well known word. The word my wife got - possibly from the old link - is definitely not. So not sure the NYT can be blamed on this occasion for making it harder.Β 

5 minutes ago, Bushtopher said:

The word I had via the NYT link is a well known word. The word my wife got - possibly from the old link - is definitely not. So not sure the NYT can be blamed on this occasion for making it harder.Β 

Β 

Ah, ok. I'm still using the old link, so not the NYT, then. In fact, I didn't even know there was a new link.

Β 

Edit: Ha. I went onto the NYT wordle and entered today's answer from the non-NYT one. It was not in the word list.