IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

Just now, Blue said:

Did Latifi not bother in Q3? 23 secs behind.

The one time he went out he spun which caused the first yellow flag of Q3.

Reddit currently losing their mind over the boos, like they expect the British fans to forget the character assassination Red Bull with Max did of Hamilton after what happened last year. It’s not pretty but like Rosberg getting booed at Spa all those years ago I understand why it’s happening.

I didn’t see the interviews but I am not surprised. It’s probably more for the 51g shenanigans last year more than anything of late imo.

Happy for Mr Smooth, would be nice to see him get the win.

it’s a shame there’s booing. I wish they wouldn’t.  I much preferred the happy birthday they sang Ricciardo or the “you can’t park there sir” for Stroll when he stranded the car in the gravel.  Some funny shit. 

British sports "fans" embarrassing themselves on the international stage as usual. Let's hope Max doesn't make the podium tomorrow. 

11 hours ago, Blue said:

British sports "fans" embarrassing themselves on the international stage as usual. Let's hope Max doesn't make the podium tomorrow. 

Max has been boo’d at many a Grand Prix, not sure how its a British ‘fans’ issue?

21 minutes ago, Sidewaysbob said:

Why is the start time 3pm, that seems later that usual? 

I'm assuming it's because of how much other racing is on. F2, F3 and Porsche Supercup are all on today as well.

That was an very scary crash in F2. Both drivers walking away but Haugers car was launched off the kerb into the cockpit of the other car,

31 minutes ago, Bleeders said:

https://the-race.com/formula-1/mercedes-surprised-by-rival-floor-flexing-hinted-at-by-fia/

RB been quite vocal about this apparently, would it partially explain why their car seems to not suffer with bouncing?

ooh. Might explain why Horner was having a god old moan about the FIA deciding car setups.

I mean it's great that they found a loop hole, which is what a lot of it is all about.

3 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Max has been boo’d at many a Grand Prix, not sure how its a British ‘fans’ issue?

It's OK. Perhaps Helmut thinks they weere deserved.

FWrZM3uWYAYu_3c.thumb.jpg.6436124c2bb9dfecadf5dea08cb6bfc0.jpg

In any case, he would surely just get his head down and get on with it.

FWrZM3zWIAEottr.thumb.jpg.9e447ea87f9585715d22e91e6131601c.jpg

In Max's defence I dont think he's commented on it this weekend? I think Christian has though, seem to recall Ted Kravitz wondering if Horner thought the booing was for him which wouldn't surprise me if he did.

7 minutes ago, wev said:

In Max's defence I dont think he's commented on it this weekend? I think Christian has though, seem to recall Ted Kravitz wondering if Horner thought the booing was for him which wouldn't surprise me if he did.

He thought they were shouting Red Boooooll.

1 hour ago, wev said:

Too busy defending his racist father in law one assumes?

1 minute ago, Oracle said:

I love that juniper networks advert with the slow as dogshit Aston Martin car. Such a misjudged piece. 

It's best when it pops up just after both cars go out in Q1. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Oracle said:

I love that juniper networks advert with the slow as dogshit Aston Martin car. Such a misjudged piece. 

Makes me laugh every time I see it. I'm surprised someone at marketing hasn't removed the "we dont wear helmets" line so it's just "we're not like Aston Martin"

Sky trying to stir things by showing the first lap of last year's race when it's not really relevant to this season