Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

7 minutes ago, Sidewaysbob said:

I think you're being unrealistic in your expectation to be honest. Back in the day MortorsTV had all those dinky little British f3 and formula Renault series and the WEC and they still had to fill it with American dirt racing and other weird shit. 

But it wasn't the same 30 minute show repeating 4-6 times per day, every day. 

49 minutes ago, Sidewaysbob said:

An F1 weekend produces about 6 hours of F1 track action. 4 hours of F2 and maybe an hour of porsche super cup. 

Call it a max of 12 hours adding in red flags and stuff. 

I'm not sure how your going to fill the next 7 days with that content alone. 

You've also got the indy car. 

Your complaining it's already too expensive and yet you want them to buy in more racing series and show it to you over the next week. In 4k 

I think you're being unrealistic in your expectation to be honest. Back in the day MortorsTV had all those dinky little British f3 and formula Renault series and the WEC and they still had to fill it with American dirt racing and other weird shit. 

How can you include coverage of the british gt from sky when every single race and quali is free to watch on youtube?

Motorsport network is global now, and while I'm not that bothered by brazilian stock car racing, plenty of people are. I think last weekend there was something mental like 26 races on live over the course of a weekend.

The sky deal reeks.

Have Sky F1, Have Sky Motorsport. Keep them separate imo. I hate on a GP weekend that they don't repeat the race in full again and again after the race. Like I want to go out on a Sunday (occasionally). I don't want to watch Indycar or whatever at 9pm on a race weekend, I want to be able to see the race if I missed it. Make a channel for all that other stuff. 

Nothing will come of it, they dont have a constructors title to lose last season and they wont punish the driver they had delivered the title too - 100 point constructors deduction this season, should be easy enough to overcome…

6 hours ago, mexos said:

Have Sky F1, Have Sky Motorsport. Keep them separate imo. I hate on a GP weekend that they don't repeat the race in full again and again after the race. Like I want to go out on a Sunday (occasionally). I don't want to watch Indycar or whatever at 9pm on a race weekend, I want to be able to see the race if I missed it. Make a channel for all that other stuff. 

It's on catch up, 15 minutes after the race ends. And is there forever. 

6 hours ago, marsh said:

How can you include coverage of the british gt from sky when every single race and quali is free to watch on youtube?

Motorsport network is global now, and while I'm not that bothered by brazilian stock car racing, plenty of people are. I think last weekend there was something mental like 26 races on live over the course of a weekend.

The sky deal reeks.

How much does a full package cost on motorsport TV these days. A fiver a month. 

These you go, bargain TV, and no Crofty. All the Duke videos you could ever possibly want 😁

8 hours ago, Shimmyhill said:

Nothing will come of it, they dont have a constructors title to lose last season and they wont punish the driver they had delivered the title too - 100 point constructors deduction this season, should be easy enough to overcome…

you mean the driver who’ll now have a double asterisk against his title?

This year for the races I’ve needed catch up it’s taken them about 1.5 days to put up the full race. I’ve watched 3 races so far this year on a Tuesday morning. And that’s with checking every hour or so to see if it’s up.

They get highlights up quicker, but they take their sweet time getting the full race up. Monday nights about 10 / 11 o’clock you get the pre show as it was live. 

The price of being a dirty password sharer. 8-)