Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

I was ready to post lots of respectful racing there, Charles had no grip and was definitely a bit cheeky on leaving space for Perez.  was a decent little race, shame they didn’t start it 30 minutes earlier!

Alonso 0.011 behind Vettel at the end!

Lots of things going Max’s way there.  28 laps needed to make it up to half points, then the penalty for Charles.  Still, we all knew he’d be winning it anyway, so kinda glad it’s done now, and we can concentrate on the remaining races.

Haha. 

No matter what comes from the financial investigations you have to say Max has the class of the field this year so well done to him. If the RB really has benefitted from half a second of lap time through ill gotten gains I think this year Max would still have probably have taken it come Abu Dhabi. Charles has made too many mistakes.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

All a bit confusing.

Congrats to Max. Even in this den of Max haters, we didn't get a single complaint about how he drove this year. 

Probably because his driving standard this year and last year are night and day. Personally I don't hate Max. I hated his conduct last year mind.

I do despise Red Bull mind. 

I wonder if McLaren will have a problem with the result. Looking at the BBC site as I haven't done the math myself it seems like they went from being 4.5 points behind Alpine to 13 once full points were awarded for the race. 

3 minutes ago, mexos said:

Probably because his driving standard this year and last year are night and day. 

It was better last year, sure, but I wouldn't call it night and day.