IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

It feels like the graphics just weren’t tested properly. They should have had a room full of different tellys and different light conditions. I’m watching on a 65 inch tv with no direct sunlight on the screen and the tyre labels, the sector labels are pretty much illegible. And the RB drivers names in dark blue on a black background. That’s just silly.

Easy fixes but it shouldn’t happen in the first place.

Just now, Corranga said:

3 tenths covering the top 5!

The Red Bull is 8km faster than the Ferrari and Merc in the speed trap.

So close for 10th too. 

The McLaren looks about as crap as their livery..

Their livery is really bad this year. I don’t understand how they’ve managed to make it so much worse. There aren’t any new sponsors that demand a colour change, so what is it?

Naomi Schiff is a decent addition to the Sky team, she seems to knows her onions. Perhaps an indication that using more recent racing drivers on the commentary team is a good thing.

Can’t help but think how it would be if they put a good/notable recent racing driver on the squad rather than one that finished 16th in their 1 short season of races in ex-formula 3 cars…

YES! 😃

What a start to the season. Great to see Haas in the top 10 and Bottas will be pleased to be ahead of Russel. 

Perez closer to Verstappen than I’d expect, might be an indication that Max should have been on pole, but so, so pleased to see Ferrari on top.

Cant wait for tomorrow.

Good session that! Glad it seems competitive at the front with at least 2 teams. Merc not a huge way behind as well so hope they can get there too.

Can someone explain what a purple sector means on the graphics now? Definitely wasn't fastest.

1 minute ago, John0 said:

Good session that! Glad it seems competitive at the front with at least 2 teams. Merc not a huge way behind as well so hope they can get there too.

Can someone explain what a purple sector means on the graphics now? Definitely wasn't fastest.

I saw that with the purple sectors. I think it’s glitched.