IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

2 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

What the fuck was that red/blue incomprehensible thing Crofty did at the end? Is he having a stroke?

I didn't hear that one but he tried something to do with Red and Blue and the Merseyside derby at the start of the race.

He's such a shit commentator

2 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

What the fuck was that red/blue incomprehensible thing Crofty did at the end? Is he having a stroke?

He said it earlier too but named 2 soccer ball teams at the time, other than that, I have no idea what he’s talking about thought!

1 minute ago, fragglerock said:

Its Merseyside derby today. Max was untouchable today, great performance from Russell and I’m sure there will be lots of pieces about how Hamilton is finished after today. Imola is still a terrible circuit to race on. 

Well there we go.  Not the most exciting weekend really. Redbull looked as dominant as ferrari did in Australia. I'm. Going to stand by my assertion that Max will have this all wrapped up well before the season end 

Just now, Oracle said:

Are they trying different aero setups for Rus/Ham?

Yeah, they gave Russell the shit one though 😂

Well, all we know is that they didn’t change Russell’s front wing when changing to the dry tyres.

Russell is the #1 driver though, 2nd in the championship going in, and I think, still 2nd now

3 minutes ago, Corranga said:

Yeah, they gave Russell the shit one though 😂

Well, all we know is that they didn’t change Russell’s front wing when changing to the dry tyres.

Russell is the #1 driver though, 2nd in the championship going in, and I think, still 2nd now

I think Max is 2nd now

1 minute ago, taurusnipple said:

I think Perez continues to excel this year, he was my Driver of the Day. 

Best race I've seen from him and seems to be improving all the time. This year's car suits him a lot more than last year's.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Big swing in the WDC. Charles drops the ball big time. Still hope he wins though.

Yeah I’m hoping Charles wins the championship this year. But Red Bull for the Constructors with Perez winning the Mexican GP, that’ll do me. That and Haas getting more points and maybe a sneaky podium?????

8 minutes ago, Corranga said:

Those 3 are happy to just sit and chat rather than bother with the podium I think

I think you’re right, 2 points ahead of Russell?

DiResta just said Perez is 3rd but my maths out him 4th so maybe I’m wrong.

Great race for Tsunoda, Aston getting a double points finish (all teams with points this early in the season is amazing!)

Always good to see Lando on the podium, though less so at the cost of a Ferrari driver :(

Sainz really needs to find the luck, I’m certain he can take it to Perez if only he could keep it in the track!

Edit: I wasn’t counting the Sprint race points from yesterday

That was a bit of an anticlimax all told. Was hoping for a wet-dry-wet chaotic race and it just ended up being rather dull. 

Great to see Lando on the podium though, and George in 4th at least, and whilst I’d rather Charles win the WDC at least it closes the gap a bit to make it more exciting. 

I'm surprised Rosberg isn't a sticky mess after watching Hamilton struggling for the whole race. He'll be keeping this race for his "wank bank"