Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

Yeah, so, F1 really isn't aimed at me anymore:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

w_960_hcie2fgrkqx81.jpg

Can you imagine Ron going to Ayrton 'we'd like you to do some promo work with one of the most unfunny comedians that's ever walked the face of the earth'

:quote:

Vettel is on Question Time next week, not something I expected to type, but of all drivers he's the least surprising.

2 hours ago, JPR said:

Vettel is on Question Time next week, not something I expected to type, but of all drivers he's the least surprising.

This is either a joke or something i can't miss, can't decide which one. 

3 hours ago, marsh said:

Yeah, so, F1 really isn't aimed at me anymore:

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.

w_960_hcie2fgrkqx81.jpg

Can you imagine Ron going to Ayrton 'we'd like you to do some promo work with one of the most unfunny comedians that's ever walked the face of the earth'

:quote:

Just goes to show how much of a bubble these guys exist in to not realize how toxic that guy is. McLaren deserve zero points this weekend, give it all to Haas 😄

39 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

McLaren already lost me with the google sponsorship but having Corden has made Redbull with Oracle look more appealing :( 

If it helps tip the scale, Larry Ellison has invested a billion dollars into Musk's Twitter take over.

What’s actually wrong with Oracle? I’ve clearly missed something. 

Can someone remind me about question time nearer the day too? I’d love to see how that goes. 

49 minutes ago, GwiDan said:

What’s actually wrong with Oracle? I’ve clearly missed something. 

Oracle's tools are fucking shit. They charge obscene amounts of money. Their tools are fucming shit.  Like thye're built for UI's out of the fucking 80's.  I genuinely despise them. Arseholes.

3 minutes ago, rafaqat said:

Oracle's tools are fucking shit. They charge obscene amounts of money. Their tools are fucming shit.  Like thye're built for UI's out of the fucking 80's.  I genuinely despise them. Arseholes.

Not as shit as their licensing.

Oh and the whole bought out Sun and tried to fuck over the entire software development landscape with their attempt to patent API calls. This one even made Google into the good guys.

7 hours ago, JPR said:

I don't think I'd be more surprised even if it was broadcast live from Wembley Stadium.

There a way to find out which celebs will be in attendance this weekend? Listened to a pre show and they said there was a 3 page list.

I don’t consider politicians celebrities but seeing Republican politicians might cause me to vomit. 

3 minutes ago, ryodi said:

That’s definitely a circuit in a car park despite them trying to hide it. It looks completely flat. 

Did you post that just before they pointed out the quite sharp elevation change? :lol: 

4 minutes ago, GwiDan said:

Has anyone criticised this track at all or have they all been paid off?

Well, in the few minutes I just watched, it was said that it definitely doesn't look like a car park and they seem to be pretending the marina is real.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

No sign of porpoising on the Merc so far.

The jewelrys obviously working

Just looks like Indy with F1 cars and I'm not a fan of the those type of indy circuits. 

It really seems tight but also really unnatural. If don't know why Monaco doesn't seem this way but for me it seems more open. Must be the marina hehehe