IGNORED

Formula One - 2022 - Rllmuk League is live

T Pot

I like the copper airbox on the Williams. I wonder how much weight difference there is between the copper and the blue 

Drivers saying this might not be a good race for overtaking, getting off the racing line is super slippy. Norris and Checo don’t seem to enthused about Sunday. A lot of unknowns still right?

I thought they'd be saying stuff like that after watching Brundle and Vettel inspecting the track, seems very loose

Apart from the mickey mouse hairpin "gainbourgh" turn, where sainz decided to crash this week. I like the track. The first section from the start line up to the drive out of the "harbour" is pretty sweet I think. 

I don't think it looks too much like a car park. It's miles better than sochi and Saudi Arabia. And the fact its so slippery off line might give us a few thrills and spills. 

Also who would have though a small cut out in a front wing was all merc needed. Good to see them back up the sharp end. Now maybe all the rent a gob media will shut up about Lewis quiting. 

The commentators in FP3 were saying that here, more so than at other circuits, due to the service roads, it's really difficult to get the cars back to the garages if there's a crash, you could forgive that at an older street circuit like Monaco but for a new circuit, even a new street circuit, in 2022 it's pretty fucking shit.

Did they just offer to take him in the 2 seater?

And Sky etc are so so so desperate to make this out to be something it's not.

23 minutes ago, mexos said:

The marshals seem to be pretty useless.

When Carlos stuck it in the wall yesterday, the marshal right beside him stuck a green flag out the fence. That's not right, is it? Or the accident site is the start of the green zone?

1 minute ago, BitterToad said:

What time does actual qualifying start? Trying to juggle this with the Liverpool game!

American marshals seem to be particularly risk averse. More than any other nation. Which I can understand when lightning is close and you have big metal stands. But clearing cars up seems like massive pain in the arse for them.