IGNORED

Blizzard reveals untitled new survival game

Captain Kelsten

What did they change? I remember they removed the RM Action House and added more Torment levels.

edit: I conveniently and foolishly forgot I was on PS3/4 so we never had the RMAH. Also, by the time it came out on PS3 maybe most/all things were already fixed.

3 minutes ago, df0 said:

edit: I conveniently and foolishly forgot I was on PS3/4 so we never had the RMAH. Also, by the time it came out on PS3 maybe most/all things were already fixed.

:doh:

Yeah man, the PC launch was an absolute disaster, and not because of bugs or poor optimisation. The game had the usual levels of Blizzard polish, but with all of this other offensive bullshit attached. Even the bullshit seemed malignantly polished.

6 hours ago, df0 said:

We all do. Similar to pre-Cyberpunk 2077 CDPR. The label/brand is a little bit tainted. I have little faith in the current Blizzard (be it ActiBlizz, be it MicroBlizz. I've no clue what's going to happen structurally) based on their output of the last 5 years.

Almost had to give you a telling off there Deef, but how time files:

image.png.287606d37c94680af8413aefe074e567.png

• 1 month later...

I could go for a more forgiving, maybe more loosely team-based Rust-alike, set in the Warcraft universe?  Horde/Alliance tiling for building. Maybe right up to building your own mini-Org as a team base?

On 23/03/2022 at 22:26, MotiVater said:

I could go for a more forgiving, maybe more loosely team-based Rust-alike, set in the Warcraft universe?  Horde/Alliance tiling for building. Maybe right up to building your own mini-Org as a team base?

Creating a more accessible and knock about version of the survival genre, in the same way they did with MMO's, would be a winner I think.  The new setting is probably a good idea.  There's a lot of story and mechanical baggage you'd have to wrangle if it was set in Azeroth.