IGNORED

rllmuk Pinball League

bradigor

Just as heads up there seems to be an error with this table, at the end of a multiball I’ve had a few instances where I’ve got no balls in the playfield and there’s nothing I can do to proceed. Even if I tilt it won’t put another ball back in the launcher.

I’ve seen a few others talking about it on the vp  forums and this is apparently the fix so I’ll try it and report back, seems one of the kickers is trying to launch in the wrong direction.

In the table script I think line 566 should be:  vuk.kick 90,60,1.5

If any of these are wrong please correct and repost.. still time to add to scores too. 

==============================

CURRENT SCORES
==============================

Cheeko (13,024,556,800)

bradigor (12,215,556,740)

Girth Certificate  (8,605,409,430) - (pinball FX pro physics)

Omizzay (7,121,531,830)

Parappa (6,106,131,500)

Just now, Cheeko said:

Just as heads up there seems to be an error with this table, at the end of a multiball I’ve had a few instances where I’ve got no balls in the playfield and there’s nothing I can do to proceed. Even if I tilt it won’t put another ball back in the launcher.

I’ve seen a few others talking about it on the vp  forums and this is apparently the fix so I’ll try it and report back, seems one of the kickers is trying to launch in the wrong direction.

Just had that on my test too... added the VPU Bigus table link to the MHGHiScore page as well as the Siggi Mod

9 hours ago, Cheeko said:

I had that with the CHAOS multiball.  Did the change in the script fix it?  And is it for Siggi or Bigus table?

It might be the specific JP table versions, will try the others. It’s a shame as the CHAOS multiball seems to be what sets it off and that’s the main mode you’re after for points.

4 minutes ago, Cheeko said:

It might be the specific JP table versions, will try the others. It’s a shame as the CHAOS multiball seems to be what sets it off and that’s the main mode you’re after for points.

Let me know your findings and we can work it out

2 hours ago, Cheeko said:

I changed the script, but it still messes up on Chaos multiball after you drain.  I had a 300M first ball too but then just got stuck and had to exit out. 😡

Yeah I’ve had ball locks on all versions now. I’ll post it on the forums. Slightly gutted as I was just getting the hang of the CHAOS multiball and super jackpot, was headed for some great scores.

Am trying something out to try and build so if you can promote, etc and even submit your scores on twitter as well as descibed on the tweet and site it'd be really helpful. Especially as I plan to add other games too down the line not justy pinball.

bigus replied to my post, suggested trying a different Rom, which I guess makes sense as I’m seeing the same issue across all tables, kinda odd that we’re all getting the same problem.

Yeah JP is a fun table, not a huge amount of depth to it, especially with the smart bomb as that kinda breaks the game with the tri-ball > CHAOS thing but I like how you can kick off loads of modes rapidly, I can barely look at the DMD as a lot of the times it’s activating modes it’s also about the launch the ball right onto the flipper so I’m anxiously anticipating.

I installed the AFM table and it works great, except I seem to be missing some lighting, there’s none at all around and above the table, the saucer is in darkness, so I only really see the light in the lower playfield. Is this familiar?

14 minutes ago, ZOK said:

I installed the AFM table and it works great, except I seem to be missing some lighting, there’s none at all around and above the table, the saucer is in darkness, so I only really see the light in the lower playfield. Is this familiar?

Looks like this on mine:-

I've had an eye bleed today, so depending how it settles I might not be playing. I'll still update the scores at the end of the week and setup next week's table, just no scores likely. 

23 minutes ago, Cheeko said:

Looks like this on mine:-

For me it looks like this, which I guess is the same. It’s like there are no lights illuminating the rear of the table:

A36EBB01-9D8F-4D8D-A2CC-52D1B06F91F7.thumb.jpeg.61503f17b4fb03e9fac3f16209280ded.jpeg

Well, it’s not the end of the world. How to you get it as a complete top down view? I am just guessing at the bonus rollovers, you can’t see anything up there.