rllmuk Pinball League

bradigor

Just now, ZOK said:

How to you get it as a complete top down view?

one way is to start the table with F6 instead of F5, and then use the flipper buttons to change your angle. When you quit, that'll be the angle you play at, which you can save if you like.

Yeah this button in VPX, use the shift buttons to adjust, ctrl to switch what you're adjusting, don't adjust the Z axis!

Also you could crank up the ambient light a touch too whilst you're in there.

Camera.JPG

13 minutes ago, Cheeko said:

Yeah this button in VPX, use the shift buttons to adjust, ctrl to switch what you're adjusting, don't adjust the Z axis!

Also you could crank up the ambient light a touch too whilst you're in there.

Camera.JPG

Only problem I have with that is if I try to interact with those options my mouse cursor won’t show up, and I can’t select anything! I seem to be able to highlight File, Edit, View etc and open them but that’s it…

Have you got the table open? 

Not as in started but open in the application. 

Open VPX 

Cancel the open dialogue window 

File Open 

That loads the table but doesn't start it. 

On 15/03/2022 at 17:26, bradigor said:

I've had an eye bleed today, so depending how it settles I might not be playing. I'll still update the scores at the end of the week and setup next week's table, just no scores likely. 

Sounds brutal man, you okay? Is this a general thing or too much pinball?

1 hour ago, bradigor said:

Going to run both these tables for an extra week. Unless any issues with it from anyone?

Can we add another table for those that have had their fill of JP and GnR?

I was thinking to do the best original tables next:

- Harry Potter & Goblet of Fire: https://mega.nz/file/XM0UGRIJ#ryzH-w2E321ww3SqJFTF_VMZbr-ESmGdOxC-rsXwTIs

- Wrath of Olympus: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=16457

- Stranger Things: https://mega.nz/file/6UEnSQyC#Wm57VL2YfCzi2Sr3bVEUBIc4KGwThQX3fVInnuhj8jM

- Pokemon: https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/7696-jps-pokemon-fraesh-mod/

- Friday 13th: https://www.vpforums.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=16344

Try these our and let me know your thoughts.  They are all really fun and could be mistaken for being proper recreations of the real thing.  Harry Potter and Stranger Things being my favourite of the lot.

Hope your eyes are better @bradigor.

I was super excited to see @Omizzay properly back at it and then I got struck down by Covid. Was feeling a bit better yesterday and then crappy again today so back to just watching footage of pinball tournament rounds :)

I’d like to freshen up the table though so will check that list.

14 minutes ago, Cheeko said:

I was super excited to see @Omizzay properly back at it and then I got struck down by Covid. Was feeling a bit better yesterday and then crappy again today so back to just watching footage of pinball tournament rounds :)

I’d like to freshen up the table though so will check that list.

Hopefully a speedy recovery for you mate.  And it looks like you will have another week to try and catch up on GnR :D  I haven't had a chance to change the roms on JR yet so will end up doing that tomorrow and try to put up a semi-decent score for you to beat.

But yeah, I recommend you check out the originals I linked - some amazing tables with serious work put into them.

And if you want to kill some time watching pinball, check out the new Weird Al table reveal by P3 Multimorphic - looks sick https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1430868216

2 hours ago, Mr Majestyk said:

I noticed Harry Potter and Stranger things are just zip files with no .vpx table file, any tips how to launch these?

There are definitely vpx files included.

Guns n' Roses - because what better way to spend an afternoon with Covid.

I tried taking a screenshot of the table but the overlay refused to show, this was the best I could manage. Also the left outlane can go to hell. It was like there was a magnet over there :lol:

gnr.png

Sorry all, I suck at the moment. My vision is being a right prick. Will get the HP table details setup tomorrow.

Also going to change the format a bit. Rather than just a week per table I am going to have them run forever so anyone can submit a score to any table. I will just mark launch week scores on the post. 

21 hours ago, bradigor said:

Sorry all, I suck at the moment. My vision is being a right prick. Will get the HP table details setup tomorrow.

Also going to change the format a bit. Rather than just a week per table I am going to have them run forever so anyone can submit a score to any table. I will just mark launch week scores on the post. 

That sucks man.  Sorry to hear that.

I am travelling next week for around 10 days so will be out for a bit, but I'll try to catch up when I'm back.

Nothing amazing, but something to shoot for and surpass at the very least:

spacer.png

==============================

CURRENT SCORES (Harry Potter)
==============================

Omizzay (54,839,027)

I will get back into this. Things got in the way, and not being on here as regular as usual I ended up getting very confused with what was happening. 

White water looks good.

Whtewater and Whirlwind are two of my favourite tables of all time.  Won't be able to partake this week or next week as I'm travelling but will hopefully catch up when I'm back.

Did no one else take on GnR or Harry Potter?

1 hour ago, Omizzay said:

Whtewater and Whirlwind are two of my favourite tables of all time.  Won't be able to partake this week or next week as I'm travelling but will hopefully catch up when I'm back.

Did no one else take on GnR or Harry Potter?

I got a billion on GnR and was getting into it but lost steam with that one. 35mill on Harry Potter, have been a point by the quality of real tables as it feels a bit slow and clunky.

Lets do White Water this week then, seems a bit more lighthearted fun.