IGNORED

Street Fighter VI - Here Comes a New Challenger! PS5, XSX, PC in 2023!

Captain Kelsten

3 hours ago, joffocakes said:

Nice that Juri gets her infuriating dive kick back too.

I didn’t see it being performed from a backwards jump so I can’t celebrate just yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Capcom let Yipes and his pals play SF6 for the whole weekend and he streamed some matches where the people playing are on lagless monitors with their own controllers, and most importantly, actually have a decent idea of how to play the game!

Yipes also gives a lot of detail about the mechanics of the game as they stand - how punish counters affect combos, explaining drive system stuff, how links feel, etc.

It's a good thing you're vouching for him because I'd avoid a youtube thumbnail that looked like that on general principal.

What is it with the open mouthed, stunned expression and irritatingly clickbait titles that leads into clicks? 'ZOWIE! I PRANKED MY 86 YEAR OLD MOM AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT (MEDICAL EMERGENCY EDITION)!!!'

... sorry. I think I'm mentally scarred by these damn things.

1 hour ago, Kayin Amoh said:

It's a good thing you're vouching for him because I'd avoid a youtube thumbnail that looked like that on general principal.

What is it with the open mouthed, stunned expression and irritatingly clickbait titles that leads into clicks? 'ZOWIE! I PRANKED MY 86 YEAR OLD MOM AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED NEXT (MEDICAL EMERGENCY EDITION)!!!'

... sorry. I think I'm mentally scarred by these damn things.

Algorithm.

YouTube thumbnails are extremely wild and distress my elderly brain.  My theory for why they’re all like that is less that they actually get people to watch videos and more that it’s just some horrible stylistic choice that everyone now defaults to sue to herding effects. and probably it’s a default setting in thumbnail making tools.

Street fighter.

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of World Warrior reveals, World Tour info (including customised avatars) and thr online Battle Hub lobbies allow you to play old Capcom Arcade games too.

Honda and Blanka are lookin a little uncanny but otherwise I'm very excited.

Closed Beta test on 7th October too.

Not sure I like the idea that these 4 have been lumped in together for reveal in 1 trailer, which is also about a load of other things too.

Feels like they don’t consider these characters strong enough on their own.

Still I think they look great (Blanka’s face aside) Dhalsim especially looks really cool!