Easy achievements/points for Microsoft Rewards

dumpster

19 hours ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Legend, thank you!

Premature celebrations…

Click on the links, sign in, click on install to, choose the X, press install now and then nothing.

I still can’t find it on the store on either the app or the phone. I’m also getting weird location error messages when I try to open the rewards app on the Xbox it throws up something to confirm location (which is set correctly).

Anyone seen this before and have any ideas?

Hmm. The links I posted worked for me but perhaps they're personalised to my account somehow?

UK profile here. 

I was able to click on an INSTALL TO button for each game, then next time I turned on my Xbox One, the games started installing. 

On 07/09/2022 at 14:16, Indy @ S.E. said:

Doing the install process about 50 times seems to have fixed it, its now downloaded :)

Just need to sort the location issue now and its business as usual.

Are you on Sky? I think I read somewhere that there’s an issue with Sky Broadband and Xbox Live, in that Sky UK shares IP addresses with Sky Italia* and as a result Xbox Live is confused as to where you are - hence it asking you to confirm your location, even though it’s set correctly. 

For some reason, I have to open the rewards app twice for it to work. And occasionally, I have to tether my Xbox to my iPhone to get the rewards stuff to work at all. The Xbox help pages are full of people asking for the problem to be resolved, and Microsoft’s support people don’t seem to be able to help them. 

*this may not be the specific reason, and I don’t really understand IP addresses, but there is apparently some crossover between Sky UK and Sky Italy. 

No mention of the Butterfly "games"? 

The first game will award you 4000 achievement points in about 5 minutes, the second game will give you 3000 achievement points in about 30 minutes. 

For the first game, simply enter a level, hit pause, wait 2 seconds and you'll get an achievement for clearing the level, even if you didn't. Exit the level, choose the next, hit pause. Rinse and repeat for the first 25 levels. 

The second game requires you to actually play the game, but it's mostly piss easy. I spent 40 minutes in total for its 3000 points. 

I bought a pack with both games included for about 6 quid on the MS Store. 

1 hour ago, K said:

Are you on Sky? I think I read somewhere that there’s an issue with Sky Broadband and Xbox Live, in that Sky UK shares IP addresses with Sky Italia* and as a result Xbox Live is confused as to where you are - hence it asking you to confirm your location, even though it’s set correctly. 

For some reason, I have to open the rewards app twice for it to work. And occasionally, I have to tether my Xbox to my iPhone to get the rewards stuff to work at all. The Xbox help pages are full of people asking for the problem to be resolved, and Microsoft’s support people don’t seem to be able to help them. 

*this may not be the specific reason, and I don’t really understand IP addresses, but there is apparently some crossover between Sky UK and Sky Italy. 

Yes I am on Sky!

Thanks for the update, glad that there is a reason for it otherwise it would’ve driven me mad.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...