IGNORED

Rllmuk Top 100 Games 2022 - Voting thread - (read the rules) - Voting closed (read the rules anyway)

Benny

How should games be scored?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

This will go down in rllmuk history as the great "date-gate" controversy of 2022.

Or alternatively, the great tardiness whinges of 2023, once the results are out in full.

I added those last two sets of votes anyway, because I'm nice. It did actually make a bit of a difference which will probably make certain quarters happy. And some very unhappy probably :lol:

I'm ashamed of you for folding, @Benny

If these Johnny-come-lately date-misunderstanding chumps have dropped Warhammer: Total War 2 into the also-rans, head will roll!

Spoiler

I appreciate everything you're doing, Benny.  :hug:

3 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

Benny is a forumite so nice, he'll count all the votes twice.

Only the ones for Disco Elysium. The hint was in the OP all along.

Soooooo, @Benny, when can we expect the results? Not that I'm impatient, or anything, and don't appreciate all the hard work you've no doubt put into this, and don't want to rush you, or whatever.

😅

10 hours ago, Jamie John said:

Soooooo, @Benny, when can we expect the results? Not that I'm impatient, or anything, and don't appreciate all the hard work you've no doubt put into this, and don't want to rush you, or whatever.

😅

When my arm isn't in a cast and I can type properly again. So it'll be in a few weeks.

5 minutes ago, Ry said:

Ah shit. I forgot to include Fantasy World Dizzy and I don't know which game to take out. 

In case this isn't a joke... Voting closed a while ago. You're stuck

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/05/2022 at 12:47, Garwoofoo said:

Is that because single-player adventure games tend to lack long-term appeal? I'm also not seeing as many votes for, say, Mass Effect 2 or Skyrim, as I would have expected. It's only really the Zeldas that tend to last the test of time in lists like these (and even then, only a couple of classics from the series), and most people seem to be picking more replayable fare in general, stuff they genuinely revisit time and time again.

I'm sure Elden Ring will do really well this time around, but less so in five years' time.

Recency bias. Well documented.