6 hours ago, Timmo said:

Forest signings since their takeover:

18 in 17/18
23 in 18/19
21 in 19/20
24 in 20/21
21 in 21/22
23 so far this season. 

130 signings in 5 seasons counting loans. 

But they've also had 18 players leave this season

25 in 21/22

21 in 20/21

28 in 19/20

35 in 18/19

28 in 17/18

So 155 players have been sold, not had contract extensions or had their loan period come to an end during that same time frame 

So yeah, high turn over of playing staff but they've had a few managers in that time too with Cooper being amongst the longest serving, with that in mind and promotion, it's not really surprising that turnover has been high.

22 minutes ago, wev said:

But they've also had 18 players leave this season

25 in 21/22

21 in 20/21

28 in 19/20

35 in 18/19

28 in 17/18

So 155 players have been sold, not had contract extensions or had their loan period come to an end during that same time frame 

So yeah, high turn over of playing staff but they've had a few managers in that time too with Cooper being amongst the longest serving, with that in mind and promotion, it's not really surprising that turnover has been high.

Well yeah, otherwise they'd be stockpiling 100s of players(!?). I'm not sure what point you're making...

That the rhetoric is that they've been doing exactly what you've just said, like a lower budget Chelsea, when they've essentially been replacing like for like and dealing in a short term policy. Is it sustainable? No, but we don't know what their activity will be if they remain in the Premier League at the end of the season.

One of the most spectacular career implosions ever has to have been Leigh Griffiths. A few years ago he was scoring two free kicks against England. Now he's playing semi-pro in the Australian 3rd tier and getting into arguments with pensioners.

He's 32.

100% offside. 75% red. 

Liverpool had the most chances but it was great to see the England keeper win MOTM. I'd agree with that. Everton made the game scrappy and put in a tonne of effort. I can't see them being relegated if they keep that up. As 0-0s go, I've seen worse games with loads of goals. 

24 minutes ago, Dark Soldier said:

Liverpool are such a spawny fucking club

Not sure if its luck or bad Referring / VAR but the outcome is 4 points gained and no 3 match ban this week for a team at the sharp end of the league - neither are fit for purpose at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Not sure if its luck or bad Referring / VAR but the outcome is 4 points gained and no 3 match ban this week for a team at the sharp end of the league - neither are fit for purpose at the moment.

:lol:

Up the piss-boiling Reds!

3 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Coady was offside. In real time it looked clear and VAR ruled the Newcastle one offside when it was. I thought the added time was harsh on Newcastle but if you waste time like they did, you run the risk. 

5 minutes ago, neoELITE said:

Coady was offside. In real time it looked clear and VAR ruled the Newcastle one offside when it was. I thought the added time was harsh on Newcastle but if you waste time like they did, you run the risk. 

Neither are offside visually but more importantly with the calculated inaccuracy of the VAR method - its a broken system being implemented by incompetent referees. 

28 minutes ago, Shimmyhill said:

Neither are offside visually but more importantly with the calculated inaccuracy of the VAR method - its a broken system being implemented by incompetent referees. 

I thought Coady was off as soon as it went in. It looked obvious. I'm actually surprised the lino didn't lift his flag.

Coady looked offside in real time but so did Rashford so I was preparing myself for it to be given and was convinced it would be when the replay showed how far outstretched Milner’s leg was when the ball was played.

7 minutes ago, SMD said:

west ham just had a goal disallowed in the last minute by the ref going to the screen for this

https://clip.dubz.co/v/yxt7pp

so i guess goalkeepers are just playing a non contact sport now

I read about that on the BBC updates, but they didn't really describe what had happened.  That's absolutely extraordinary.  I'm not sure how it could ever be interpreted as a foul.

2 minutes ago, feltmonkey said:

I read about that on the BBC updates, but they didn't really describe what had happened.  That's absolutely extraordinary.  I'm not sure how it could ever be interpreted as a foul.

I thought VAR would review it as a formality, so when the ref went to the screen I was a bit surprised. Refs have been garbage for a while but the start of this season feels even worse.