IGNORED

Treasure teases "new" game - temper your expectations...

Keyboard Koala

Ubusana, aka Project RS3. I want to believe.

My own personal wish would be an updated Silhouette Mirage that isn't just the straight PS1 ISO dump that's probably on the Japan store. The game's pretty nuts, but having to jump through emulation setup and/or regional account hoops isn't much fun.

Hoping for an all-new Gunstar sequel. The original is a top 5 goat.

Will settle for a decent port on modern consoles done in partnership with M2 (please do that thing like with the M2 Thunder Force IV Switch version, where there was an option for all the audio channels to be audible at all times).

Half-expecting mobile ports though.

I'd quite like to see a new Dynamite Headdy game. I always feel like the original is quite overlooked, releasing as it did, among a glut of 16bit mascot platformers. There's an absolute ton of originality in the game though and I'd love to see what the team could do with a sequel.

5 hours ago, Qazimod said:

Ubusana, aka Project RS3. I want to believe.

My own personal wish would be an updated Silhouette Mirage that isn't just the straight PS1 ISO dump that's probably on the Japan store. The game's pretty nuts, but having to jump through emulation setup and/or regional account hoops isn't much fun.

I was going to say this as well, but seeing as Treasure was barely involved with Kokuga (pt. 2 of the Ikaruga - Kokuga - Ubusana trilogy), I'd have thought they weren't going to be involved with Ubusana either. But if it really is called Project RS3, then that might be an entirely different story.

47 minutes ago, Mr. Gerbik said:

This is my hope too!

Shake shake!

At least give us the original on the Switch VC. Loved that game back in the day, was great offbeat fun

I do wonder if they've only got the capacity to do Gunstar Heroes 2, I can't imagine they have as big a team now as in the Gradius V and Sin and Punishment 2 days unfortunately.

Would love a proper Radiant Silvergun 2 but I think you'd want Hiroshi Iuchi on board for that

• Keyboard Koala changed the title to Treasure teases "new" game - temper your expectations...