Bright Memory: Infinite Platinum Edition

dvdx2

No one playing this? A cross between chaosrunner and shadow warrior. Technically very impressive (playing on series x) 4k, ray tracing, 120fps options

only £16.74 too. Well worth a punt - older pc game I believe 

I played the tech demo version they released when the Series X came out (just called Bright Memory) which was OK, if lacking polish. Environments were glitchy and enemies a bit bullet spongy.

Is this any better? The graphics certainly look flashier.

Just now, Jg15 said:

I played the tech demo version they released when the Series X came out (just called Bright Memory) which was OK, if lacking polish. Environments were glitchy and enemies a bit bullet spongy.

Is this any better? The graphics certainly look flashier.

Yeah it looks really nice; very polished. Is not triple A, but for the price, it’s a nice surprise.

Also enjoyed Bright Memory: Infinite when it came out.  Bit janky and weird.  Previous owners get it for £13 but i reckon if its 2 hours its probably not worth it, I'll sit tight for gamepass I reckon. 

Owner of Bright Memory on PC got Infinite for free so a bit tight they are charging £13 for it on Xbox.

Its a short but entertaining experience but a bit overpriced I feel.  Was expecting a full game but the sequel ended up being only a little longer than the original which was a basically a demo/proof of concept.

I only paid £3.50 for the pair of them on Steam (although did have to wait 2 years for Infinite!!).