Best renaming of a TV show ever!

Eighthours

This is genuinely amazing.

God, I hope this name is in the title sequence...

Anyway, what are your equally brilliant renaming suggestions for TV shows?

I'll start:
'BETTER CALL SAUL: THE ORIGINS OF WALTER WHITE FROM BREAKING BAD'S LAWYER.'

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE: THE ORIGINS OF STARSHIPS CALLED ENTERPRISE (UNLESS YOU COUNT THE SPACE SHUTTLE)

STAR TREK: STRANGE NEW WORLDS: THE ORIGINS OF STAR TREK: THE ORIGINAL SERIES

34 minutes ago, James Lyon said:

Great to see all those new viewers switching off when they realise Batman isn't even in it (I hope he isn't, I've never watched it).

He isn't, well at least not the first two series.

Pennyworth is actually a pretty good show and worth a watch. The lead guy playing Alfred is Jack Bannon and come across as a young Michael Caine.

50 minutes ago, memories said:

He isn't, well at least not the first two series.

Pennyworth is actually a pretty good show and worth a watch. The lead guy playing Alfred is Jack Bannon and come across as a young Michael Caine.

Not a lot of people know that 

George and Mildred: The Subsequent Adventures of the Landlords from Man About the House.

Robin’s Nest: The Subsequent Adventures of Robin from Man About the House Which Will Ultimately Lead to Tony Blackburn’s Wife Leaving Him and Him Tearfully Playing ‘If You Leave Me Now’ on Repeat.

TESSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

74958461-1EAF-4691-9BD4-6EF6299F2839.jpeg

1 hour ago, womblingfree said:

Robin’s Nest: The Subsequent Adventures of Robin from Man About the House Which Will Ultimately Lead to Tony Blackburn’s Wife Leaving Him and Him Tearfully Playing ‘If You Leave Me Now’ on Repeat.

hmmm…it’s in the eyes, mouth..well her face and body

15A2DD9D-42A3-421E-A03A-9205B05C8417.jpeg

7F810528-BB26-41A6-960D-4AB26F8DEF9B.jpeg

The Antiques Roadshow: the origins and estimated monetary value of objects which were once new but are now old, presented from the perspective of a group of experts and a well spoken Tory apologist lady who travel around (posh areas) of the country. 

14 minutes ago, JamesC said:

The Antiques Roadshow: the origins and estimated monetary value of objects which were once new but are now old, presented from the perspective of a group of experts and a well spoken Tory apologist lady who travel around (posh areas) of the country. 

(No black people)

I hope DC keep this naming convention in place for the upcoming Robin show. 

ROBIN: IT'S ABOUT ROBIN OF BATMAN AND ROBIN FAME. SIDEKICK OF BATMAN. HE'S FRIENDS WITH BATMAN. THE BATMAN. NOT THE SMALL BIRD FROM THE CHRISTMAS CARDS. BATMAN. 

X-Men Origins: Wolverine: Origins of the X-Man originally called James 'Logan' Howlett who originally had bone claws and Christ origin looks really weird when you write it out a few times