Gamescom 2022: Wishlist Now

T Pot

1 minute ago, Benny said:

I did not expect to see a camera slowly exiting the inside of an exploded human head today. Oh wait no, it's videogames.

And for it to look so utterly terrible. Like zoom in on the worst looking thing in the whole trailer.

1 minute ago, bradigor said:

It'll be super shit. Also LA is not an island.

Don't worry, they'll shoehorn in the Big One and then the entirety of California can play island.

I'm still reeling from the tonal whiplash of the crowing about being a "green" event and telling everyone in the audience that they should all be "doing their bit", only to have an advertorial for a completely wasteful and unnecessary concept car later on.

4 hours ago, Spacehost said:

First time something I've worked on has been at a show since the 2012 iPod Touch announcement. So proud of the guys, even if I'm off on something else right now.

Can you give us any info on what kind of game it is?

11 hours ago, Benny said:

Hopefully Dead island has come a long way from the bad old days:

(Warning, graphic)

Hide contents

torso-zb_uk.0.jpg

i don't know why this got so much criticism, for a lot of the people who bought this it was the first time they'd ever be able to touch a set of breasts

I'm actually a bit wary of Lies of P now. The initial unveiling made it look like a Bloodborne-inspired game. Now it's going all turned-to-11 flashy again. Really hope it's just a hyperactively cut trailer, because it looked more like a DMC-game rather than a Souls-like.

37 minutes ago, Cyhwuhx said:

I'm actually a bit wary of Lies of P now. The initial unveiling made it look like a Bloodborne-inspired game. Now it's going all turned-to-11 flashy again. Really hope it's just a hyperactively cut trailer, because it looked more like a DMC-game rather than a Souls-like.

I'm 100% with you on this one, my thoughts exactly (well, not entirely accurate, as I thought it looked a bit like Bayonetta) and was hoping it would veer more along the lines of the Souls like games.