Edge 376 - Hyenas

Parappa

48 minutes ago, BadgerFarmer said:

Hopefully it'll encourage more people to play Norco. It seems there isn't even a thread for it here.

It's on Game Pass for anyone who is interested.

Which reminds me I started it a few months back and didn't finish. I should rectify that.

51 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

It's on Game Pass for anyone who is interested.

Which reminds me I started it a few months back and didn't finish. I should rectify that.

Yeah, although it's only PC Game Pass, which may explain why it's not caught as much attention.

On 10/09/2022 at 10:33, Alex W. said:

More in “Magazines Direct are useless”, this isn’t falling out, they glued the envelope around the bottom of the mag with all the pages flapping in the breeze:

B2E8D902-9A5F-4A53-A093-896B15CA6720.jpeg.c1f4dab4c841377caed6c0fd7dc200ec.jpeg

Maybe Future are planning to get out of the print business given how little of a crap they give.

Mine was like this, so yours wasn’t a one off.

On 05/09/2022 at 11:49, David Kenny said:

Interested to see why they didn't love Cult of The Lamb. I haven't played it but the thread on here was very positive.

I’ve not read their review but the score seems about right. The metagame they built around it is great but the actual game, essentially Binding of Isaac with a smattering of Hades, isn’t up to scratch. Certainly not in the same league as either of those games. 

• 4 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, Qazimod said:

No early #377 recipents? Or have the magazines fallen victim to Royal Mail shenanigans?

This is it: the day the forum becomes the Joker.*

*becomes an alt-right, pro-strike-breaking den of horror

My local newsagent had the new issue on it's shelves yesterday but no sign of my sub. I'm waiting for a couple of mags that should have been here by now so I'm guessing the RM strike has made mags not a priority.