Silent Hill f

Broker

1 hour ago, Sel Feena said:

Yeah I’m in, fool that I am. I hate how Resident Evil has flourished and this series has gone to pot. It’s time for a good one! I BELIEVE

Ive got great news for you. It’s being developed by Neobards Entertainment. The guys who brought you Resident Evil… Resistance 😐

8 hours ago, James Lyon said:

Trypophobia warning for that video! :excl:

I've only ever experienced it once before (when that Lotus Flower thing was doing the rounds like 15 years ago) but I felt queasy watching this trailer. 

It doesn’t look Silent Hill, at all. I’m fine with them having their own art direction, but by the look of it, it could easily be any other game. The plant lady thing could even be a Dark Souls boss. The last scene looks like a typical Dark Souks boss intro. 

If Konami want to use the Silent Hill brand for marketing but are letting devs play around with different themes and ideas, that's ideal for me. It's just a name.

Bloober's SH2 is there for the people who want triangle man and spooky nurses again.