IGNORED

First PSP Screenshot revealed.

Lazychu

Heh, that's pretty funny. I like the fireworks in the back of Gandalf's cart.

All we need now is Resident Evil: Raccoon Racer. Pick from characters like Jill, Barry, Chris and Wesker. Unlock Nemesis with his patented Rocket Launcher attack! Run down zombies for power ups!! Race through spooky fog bound forests and fiery city streets. Use a hovercraft in the sewer race but watch out for deadly spiders. Four players simultaneously. It would be great.

Couldn't they find a genre that had less to do with LOTR than Kart Racing? Sauron's Pro Golf 2004 perhaps.

.::: Actually that sounds pretty cool. You could use the heads of fallen men as golfballs and such. I also can't wait for Medal of Honor Ring Bearer, really that intro-level rocks!

.::: Actually that sounds pretty cool. You could use the heads of fallen men as golfballs and such. I also can't wait for Medal of Honor Ring Bearer, really that intro-level rocks!

Haha, I agree.

I actually laughed when I read that. :unsure:

Well done.

Hackign, why would there even be cart racing?! Let alone pictures on walls!

Haha, I agree.

I actually laughed when I read that. :)

Well done.

Hackign, why would there even be cart racing?! Let alone pictures on walls!

Why would there ever be Super Bombad Racing? I'm also sure that your average castle in Middle Earth would have at least one picture.