Android games me doo

Lorfarius

The only game I play on my phone is an anime-based money pit, so I won't mention it.

On the other hand, I did enjoy Onebit Adventure after playing it on Steam, and it originally started as a mobile game. Quite a fun dungeon crawler and didn't present any scummy practices in my time playing it.

Monument Valley 1 & 2 - Beautiful puzzle games. Probably my favourite mobile games.

Aka to Blue - If you like Cave style bullet hell games. The touch screen controls actually make it more fun.

There are lots of classic Squeenix games like Dragon Quest (4,5,6 and 8 are highlights), FF's etc. But they are quite expensive. Suits mobile very well because of the menu based gameplay.

I'm a big fan of the point and click style games from Rusty Lake and Glitch Games. The Room series by Fireproof are also excellent, if you've never played them. Cottongame, makers of Isoland, do some really cute puzzle adventures too.

The Dominion expansions are well worth a play. I had £100 in Google Play vouchers from Samsung last year and spent all of them on that. Me and the wife play a lot on two Android tablets (though it's cross play across Android, iOS and PC) and it's been a great way of playing a great game. Less tactile, but setting up games so much easier. 

On 17/11/2022 at 22:16, Lorfarius said:

Struggling to spend £50 🤣 Shame they got rid of Google Play Music, used to love getting my music on there.

Can’t you use it towards some subscription services you already have by cancelling/signing up through the Play Store? Seems daft to spend 50 quid on stuff you might not actually want.

1 hour ago, Paulando said:

Can’t you use it towards some subscription services you already have by cancelling/signing up through the Play Store? Seems daft to spend 50 quid on stuff you might not actually want.

No. I don't have anything like that and it times out on the 23rd August so need to use it. I just want to buy apps/games and not pay more in subs.

Holedown was a good recommendation, but I very quickly ran out of upgrades to buy and levels to progress through.

And at that point it's just a case of beating your own records, but that's not enough to keep my interest. If games like Vampire Survivors get your dopamine flowing I think you'll keep enjoying it. Otherwise be aware it's only a quick game.