IGNORED

Lost - The Full Series Thread

Goose

Right, apart from the gaping holes in theory, it's pretty sound!

Is Claire in the same hospital as Charlie?

If Alpert and Co are going to Hydra island to destroy the plane, is there any chance they're going to go during the night? And that perhaps they'll get into a fight on the water and end up getting shot at by an party unknown to them (i.e a time jumping Juliet, Sawyer etc)

A great episode - the Eloise / Widmore / Desmond / Faraday dynamic is totally intriguing because we have nowhere near the whole picture.

One thing has always bugged me though - at one point Widmore seemed desperate to find the island but he knew all along where Eloise was hanging out with her pendulum to work out the trajectory. Also, do we know yet why it is "against the rules" for Ben to kill Widmore?

Is Claire in the same hospital as Charlie?

If Alpert and Co are going to Hydra island to destroy the plane, is there any chance they're going to go during the night? And that perhaps they'll get into a fight on the water and end up getting shot at by an party unknown to them (i.e a time jumping Juliet, Sawyer etc)

Lostpedia says Charlie and Desmond were at St. Sebastian (Jack's) and Claire was at Angel of Mercy, for the ultrasound.

The boat shooting occured in daylight, although they flashed again and it was night. If it's the Richard crew in the other boat then it looked like Juliet hit someone important :facepalm: . Everyone seems to be coming to and from Hydra island a lot, so hopefully they were just Widmore goons or MIB Others.

Those Desmond theories are making my brain melt too!

I read it as Desmond jumped back into his alternate timeline (thinking Sam Beckett-style in Quantum Leap) and in order to influence Jack.

Yeah I get that but if it's Quantum Leap style consciousness jumping they why would he suddenly have a ring, physically on his finger? Makes no sense.

No more theories - Do Jack, Illana etc know that Widmore is on Hydra Island? We know that Widmore knows Jack etc are on the main island but I don't think they know Widmore is on the other island.

I think the wedding ring is most likley the very beginning of the two realities bleeding together. When I saw LA-X I thought that desmond had travelled in from somewhere, especially when he dissappeared. But why would his ring appear but not his crazy hair and beard?

Yeah I get that but if it's Quantum Leap style consciousness jumping they why would he suddenly have a ring, physically on his finger? Makes no sense.

Because it's a magic ring made from polar bear bone? I dunno :blink:

No more theories - Do Jack, Illana etc know that Widmore is on Hydra Island?

I don't think so. I was wondering if Flocke knew Widmore would be there when he told Ben to meet him on Hydra island. Distract Widmore with Ben whilst he fucks off with the candidates.

At the risk of being slightly morbid, my life kind of flashed before me last year and one of the things that stuck with me was that if I didn't pull through, I would never know how Lost finishes... The bit in Kick Ass where the guy basically says the same thing tickled me.

Sad but true. :unsure:

Shit, the last two episodes are on May 23rd?

That's the day before I fly to Barcelona.

Fuckety fuck. I better be able to download them before 16:00 on the 24th so I can take them with me, but some weeks the iTunes download hasn't been available until gone 17:00.

Also, I better have an iPad before then so I can watch them on holiday. I don't want to have to take my laptop again (though, if I do, I could of course download them there - maybe I'll be able to do this on the iPad anyway).

Luke you might have to use less legal methods for this one.

I suck at Torrenting though, there's no chance I'll be able to find a torrent, get it downloaded, and then converted for an Apple device before my flight.

Aaaaghhh!!!

basicly you need to be in here at about 4 or 5 am ask the first person who comments on the finale for a pmed link.

Like I'm going to come the fuck near this thread between the show airing and me having watched it.

I don't do that on a normal week, there is not a fuck-in-hell's chance of me doing it before having seen the finale.

As soon as I see Goose has posted his spoiler tagged title and synopsis post for the latest episode, I stay the fuck away.