IGNORED

Lost - The Full Series Thread

Goose

Cancel the Holiday.

Well, I'm pretty sure there's WiFi at the apartment, so I should be OK.

Does anyone know if you can download season pass episodes to an iPad (assuming I'll have got my hands on an iPad by then).

If iTunes is too late, there will be blogs/sites posting rapidshare (or similar) links - like whizzo says maybe 4-5am as it'll be double length so might take longer.

If you just check sites that always post every TV show then it will show up, you wouldn't need to wait until it's on then come in here for a link and risk spoilers.

I could PM if you want, or maybe someone knows a better method.

Also ABC is showing a 2-hour special before the finale, and some Jimmy Fallon thing, so 5 hours of Lost :) (link)

I heard one theory on a podcast about Desmond being Jacob in the hut that time...

Was thinking that myself actually. The hut where they "tested" Desmond out even looked like it with a chair conspicuously on-screen and everything.

I'm into the idea that Widmore somehow sends Desmond across to the alt-reality as a means to defeat MiB. It would explain why we saw him briefly talking to Jack in the alt-plane, he could have just been instructed not to tell anyone anything yet. It would make for good television too - MiB's goal is to have the current reality cease to exist, Widmore's goal is to have the alt-reality (or MiB's reality) cease to exist, and Jack/Richard's crew are caught in the middle.

B)

This week..

6.12: Everybody Loves Hugo

Hurley agonizes over what the group should do next, and Locke is curious about the new arrival to his camp

I wonder, given that the show is taking a week off after next week's episode (between eps 13 & 14), if we'll see a mini-cliffhanger? I'm not 100% sure we will because I'm sure this break was put in quite late into production.

So much was packed into that episode its crazy. If we weren't six or seven hours from the end they would have spent the whole episode just travelling to the Black Rock. What's going on with Desmond? Could he have died in the electromagnetic chamber and come back all emotionless ala Sayid? Also I love where the side-flashes are going.

Thought this was an ok episode. 2 things I couldn't figure out:

Who was the kid that MiB was scared of?

Why in Lost does everyone always have to be together when doing leaving/entering the island?

Thought this was an ok episode. 2 things I couldn't figure out:

Who was the kid that MiB was scared of?

Why in Lost does everyone always have to be together when doing leaving/entering the island?

I wasn't totally sure the first time we saw him a few episodes ago, but now I'm pretty sure he's Jacob

No clue. I didn't think they had to be together to leave the first time around?

Man, we're motoring now. Good fun, even though certain events are, well, a bit confusing. One thing, though. I distinctly remember a scene where Libby was hugging Hurley back in season 2 and then it cut to her face and she was not as happy as Hurley was. There were theories that she kinda remembered him and was trying to get his money or something, or that there was more to their 'romance' at least. And now we see them talking about true love and happiness and shit. Hope that didn't fall foul of the write-Libby-out-because-she's-a-drink-driver affair.

Also, it's ONLY JUST occurred to me that Desmondo's "see you in another life, brother" actually makes sense now. Durp.